Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted weapons

AntonioKr123

22 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

DE found out we have too much Forma. Jk. I support your idea. Since the Rework I haven't really touched any EW frames

XD, yeah but even with all the forma, i cant fit in my build on my valkyr claws 

Edited by AntonioKr123

48 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Then stop trying to use the sacrifical mods.

i can say as a person who dared to actually change the sacrificial polarities to regular polarities (because critical damage hardly matters with an chromatic blade build), it still takes quite a bit of time and difficulty to make the right exalted weapon build.

Edited by MysticDragonMage

1 hour ago, MysticDragonMage said:

i can say as a person who dared to actually change the sacrificial polarities to regular polarities (because critical damage hardly matters with an chromatic blade build), it still takes quite a bit of time and difficulty to make the right exalted weapon build.

Really? Cuz I have a great build that can fit on normal excal with 0 forma.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Really? Because building anything outside the realm of a chromatic blade centered build just seems like your purposefully limiting yourself.

really.

people can build a warframe or weapon how they wish. even if it under-performs compared to "the best build", it may be more fun to them and that is what is important. if they say that it isn't fair how exalted melee stances dont give additional capacity, i agree with them. because it should be a universal concept that stance mods should give any melee type additional capacity. it just makes sense to me.

i'm not going to tell them how to build their warframes and weapons like i know any better. that argument would be invalid.

Edited by MysticDragonMage

11 hours ago, MysticDragonMage said:

really.

people can build a warframe or weapon how they wish. even if it under-performs compared to "the best build", it may be more fun to them and that is what is important. if they say that it isn't fair how exalted melee stances dont give additional capacity, i agree with them. because it should be a universal concept that stance mods should give any melee type additional capacity. it just makes sense to me.

i'm not going to tell them how to build their warframes and weapons like i know any better. that argument would be invalid.

So you literally just contradicted yourself from your last statement. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you literally just contradicted yourself from your last statement. 

no. because im not telling people (nor you) to switch sacrificial polarities to regular ones. im saying that even when switched (referring to your first argument), building exalted blade (or other exalted weapon) can still lead to some difficulty that feels unnecessary.