Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Skill

MightyFlower

Hi, Can someone help me understand this skill description ?

I know what the skill does, however the skill description is misleading.

Hallowed Ground
Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.

''inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames''

• Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 90 / 100 / 120 / 180 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters, for 10 / 15 / 17 / 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Radiation b Radiation damage with a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15% Radiation b Radiation status chance every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area.

What flames? all I see is Plants/Grass everywhere that deals Radiation Damage?

This is what the skill description should've said instead.

Oberon creates a field of grass, Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Radiation b Radiation damage with a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15% Radiation b Radiation status chance every half second. Allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area. 

Is this something that'll ever be changed? or is it just another thing DE doesn't care about even tho its pretty big but they treat it as its not of a big deal? 🤔

Edited by MightyFlower

27 minutes ago, MightyFlower said:

Starting to worry about the quality of this awesome game tho if they do silly things such as this :sad:

Eh, it's just a small bit of outdated flavor text, nothing I would worry too much about