Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Date: Devstream #118 on Oct 19!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Wind_Blade said:

Some question i will want to get a anwser:

-Any information on the return of trials (because it's paused for now)

-Any information on the return of primed chamber (it's been 5 years)

-Why the next update is an mainline, i know their is a lot of fixes, but their is only  some melee weapons and the new Arbiter missions, their is not really content

1. i don't think Trial will be return so soon, not even in first half of year 2019 , due to Project Railjack

2.this won't too , if they want it return , then i don't think they will do lottery prime chamber once in a while at devsteam

3.well , Elite Alert can be called as minor content and some QoL before you get Fortuna.

hace 3 horas, Wind_Blade dijo:

-Why the next update is an mainline, i know their is a lot of fixes, but their is only  some melee weapons and the new Arbiter missions, their is not really content

They already explain this, check the link below... if what you mean with this is that you dont think that "bug fixes, some melee, and Arbiter missions" are content, that's just your opinion you can have it, but i think that you are wrong, is a new play type for endless missions with new buffs, new weapons and preparation for the Fortuna expansion, thats definitely content.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Due to the short week (Monday was a Canadian holiday) + Mainline focus, we will be having our next Devstream on Friday, October 19th!
We'll have our info thread up Wednesday, October 17th so you know what kind of stuff we'll be going over on the stream.

See you next Friday everyone 😍!

Oh common 😞

That's basically all that's keeping me going... Stop delaying it. Just do it this week 😞

4 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I'm expecting a Friday release. I'd be surprised if it came tomorrow.

Please RNGesus, not another Friday release. Their track record on Friday release have been terrible. I would rather have it tomorrow, so they have Friday to hotfix. Instead leaving over the weekend with the majority of remaining mass of players login with a steamy hot mess. 

5 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- is there any plan to implement a never/always Host option?

^ This, this right here, needs to be done. I'm tired of setting my max ping for public groups to 100, but it never does its damn job when I'm not host. That set number also needs to strict, nothing more above it and everything less is okay. If you want to some wiggle room [DE] make it at most another 10 ping, nothing more. Seriously, I get match making is a thing. But, I swear the coding you have for ping in match making is way too relax or just broken at times.

6 hours ago, Wind_Blade said:

5 hours ago, Amhiel said:

I don't even understand anymore what do you guys consider content. To me, content is things I can play, how is a new game mode and new weapons not content? 

Because as Wind_Blade has shown us. There is a group of players who hand wave away large swaths of the game in order to pursue the content drought myth.

Hek some have outright said that they don't consider frame and weapons to be content.

2 hours ago, IcyJalapeno said:

Please RNGesus, not another Friday release. Their track record on Friday release have been terrible. I would rather have it tomorrow, so they have Friday to hotfix. Instead leaving over the weekend with the majority of remaining mass of players login with a steamy hot mess. 

Yeah, I hope it comes tomorrow. Not gonna get my hopes up though. Maybe then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hi Reb, and hardworking DE (thanks for making such a fun game to play 😄👍 )

• Just wondered about the Ayatan statue Old Man Suumbaat has in Cetus.  Its cool and am wondering if we'll ever get a chance to find them in the POE, or in normal gameplay?  Its been almost a year since we've gazed upon this new' sculpture.  
  • Will users who have made 100's-1,000's of Archwing launchers be refunded their building components since this is now infinite?
  • Has anyone addressed the bug (at least for consoles) with Octavia casting her abilities too' quickly and suddenly popping out into their tenno instead?
  • Any chance we can get a room increase capacity for Dojo's since we can now be beyond creative.  We have some active users who want to build/create but we're out of rooms (at capacity).
  • Is there a definitive result to maiming strike? is it going to go away...?  just curious since I have forma'ed many times to accommodate for this type of build.  I know melee 3.0 is coming out soon, but just incase it takes longer to fine tune/problem solve... would it be possible to speak on this specific topic for melee?

Hope you had a great time to Thanksgiving Red/DE (hard workers) 

- Forgot to ask about Tennogen love for our good old sentinels...?  I know the Moa's and new sentinel are coming, but I frequently find myself using carrier prime. With the prime version you aren't able to have it look like regular carrier, like you can with the warframes so truly you can only have the prime skin or the only other option.  Would it be bad or a waste of time to have some Tennogen Designers give some love / creativity / design to the old but always dependable sentinels that currently exist....?  Love all the recent Tennogen designs for the Tenno's but in game play we usually see our sentinels more than the Tenno (unless you're an eidolon farmer).

[DE]layed? Mmkay...

You'd better give us info on Garuda (abilities, model from the front & the...Back, which I hope is as good if not better than Valkyr) & how it might affect (and enhance, hopefully) Gore + news on Melee 3.0 + Jupiter 2.0 ETA (because yeah open worlds are great & all, but all these other planets are craving for attention) & the Nintendo Switch Warframe!! 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe vor gif"

Also, let me win that plat prize this time.

My main question:

- When Warframe will back to normal with frequent updates with meaningful content and left this "Major Update" model behind? I'm just asking this because I feel like this time We are too inactive and with nothing to do in the game...  and after Fortuna... I just wish to don't need to wait another year for a "Major Update" in the game for new content/big changes... I really hope this can be taken in consideration for new interactions/updates in the game.

il y a 2 minutes, dioniso7 a dit :

My main question:

- When Warframe will back to normal with frequent updates with meaningful content and left this "Major Update" model behind? I'm just asking this because I feel like this time We are too inactive and with nothing to do in the game...  and after Fortuna... I just wish to don't need to wait another year for a "Major Update" in the game for new content/big changes... I really hope this can be taken in consideration for new interactions/updates in the game.

I'd like an answer for that too. Something tells me, however, that the good ol' days filled with events, new enemies/tilesets/gamemodes/weapon types/frames every 3 months is long gone... (because of the scale of the game or the dev team? No lo sé.)

Best things to do with all these content droughts : just play less often if you don't have anything particular to farm & log in when there's brand new fresh content, I guess. (that's what kept me sane for 5 years now : I only come & farm for new stuff I'm interested in, never the flavor of the month content or new mastery fodder)

Archived