Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plaque star hunters - monster hunting in warframe

(XBOX)Nightseid

Eidlon hunting is great and I like the set up - although I wish there was more variety and it was less grindy. Same goes for the plaque star event and dealing with infested overall. I love the idea of hunting down infest and using their parts to build various weapons or consumables - the juggernaut drops parts that have not used for anything past the Jordas quest.

This is not the first time I have made this forum:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/943437-plaque-star-hunters/

Reward ideas:

Craftable infest weapon skins for non infested weapons. (Blueprints)

Infested syndanas and armor (blueprints)

Infested lures consumables (blueprints)

Infested kubrow and infested kavat mods.

And/or infested weaponary (including those in dojo) - personal note: I always felt that dojo weapons should not be exclusive to the dojo and should be obtainable in missions, syndicates, etc. Crafting weapons in the dojo (in my opinion) should be an alternate way of building your arsenal to reward team based players. I feel this would be great for new players, who may not know many players or prefer playing solo. 

**also Nidus blueprints should be part of infested hunting because outside of him, infested salvage was easy and ...meh... If the debuff mechanic were simply incorporated into regular defense missions I think it would be better, especially for "dark sector" nodes. Hope this makes sense.

But there is no Plaque star event. I would love to hunt the plaque off of my Warframes teeth from time to time as a dentist operator though.

In all seriousness though, Plague Star was initially setup as a small event that will periodically pop up from time to time for those trophy decorations in the Dojo. Would like some new rewards for the bounty during the event though. Maybe give us the Infested Kavat though this (There is no such thing yet), mods and weapons would be nice to.

20 hours ago, Zuhan said:

But there is no Plaque star event. I would love to hunt the plaque off of my Warframes teeth from time to time as a dentist operator though.

In all seriousness though, Plague Star was initially setup as a small event that will periodically pop up from time to time for those trophy decorations in the Dojo. Would like some new rewards for the bounty during the event though. Maybe give us the Infested Kavat though this (There is no such thing yet), mods and weapons would be nice to.

Yes - plague star is a temp event that comes and goes. But this is more of a suggestion or wishful thinking request.

I would love to see the plague star event evolve into a more frequent mission type (like a monster hunter variant invasion) deciated to the plaque star syndicate. Maybe this thread should be more like update infested invasion, lol. The invasion could cycle through the different monsters and maps.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:

Yes - plague star is a temp event that comes and goes. But this is more of a suggestion or wishful thinking request.

I would love to see the plague star event evolve into a more frequent mission type (like a monster hunter variant invasion) deciated to the plaque star syndicate. Maybe this thread should be more like update infested invasion, lol. The invasion could cycle through the different monsters and maps.

What if during the plague star the infested took over the Eidolon (Or created something very similar to it) and started wrecking so much havok?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 5:22 PM, Zuhan said:

What if during the plague star the infested took over the Eidolon (Or created something very similar to it) and started wrecking so much havok?

I'm only now realizing that I didn't answer your question.

But yes an infested control Eidolon would be pretty intense. Now that Venus open world is open - I feel an upgrade to the infested invasion alerts is needed and a monster hunter alert would be a great replacement. 

possible top-tier rewards I was thinking plague arcane: arcane that increase toxic mods or infested banes mods.

• 2 weeks later...