Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime Bundle Available Now!

[DE]Helen

The last bundle wasn’t available to be claimed until 3pm EST. Take a chill pill, yall.

Also, I really don’t think this amazon/twitch prime business move is about kickbacks. It’s about exposure, people use Twitch for A LOT and many of them haven’t heard of or haven’t tried Warframe.

Moves like these are basically cross-pollination for business with overlapping clientele.

Maybe one of the countless fortnite fans will decide some of the free stuff available through twitch prime is worth jumping into Warframe.

As valued and storied as the veterans of this community are, most of them (400 hours in here, MR16, don’t consider myself a vet) have learned how to get the most out of Warframe without paying a dime. The vets are the circulatory system but NOT the lifeblood of this community.

New Blood is, and always will be, what keeps Warframe afloat and constantly improving.

We aren’t entitled to ANYTHING from DE but the ability to play Warframe for free. They don’t owe us. If anything, we are indebted to the Angels of DE, for allowing us to be Tenno. For the sacrifices they made to push an untested IP to the heights they’ve reached despite discouragement from publishers and despite the hurdles experienced over the past 5 years.

They don’t have to partner with anyone to give us free stuff. Our economy didn’t have to be built to allow us to accumulate virtually infinite amounts of platinum just by playing the game. They don’t have to give us platinum discounts as tribute rewards.

The sense of entitlement here truly boggles the mind. It’s like you’re crying that you got the WRONG gift for Holiday when you really could’ve gotten nothing at all.

I love you, fellow Tenno. So often you make me proud. On days like these, though, (also the outcry over the change to the tribute system) you bring shame on your community. 

All of us need to check ourselves. Many of you are outright abusive to the people who have given years of their lives for our enjoyment.

Ungrateful, shameful, entitled. These are not the reasons we, Tenno, strike fear into the hearts of clone soldiers and corpus cultists throughout the origin system.

You, who come here when you know you are not pure. Check yourself, maybe re-read your post to make sure you don’t sound like a whiny brat.

I hope you all consider what you’ve learned today.

My Warframe is Stronk

-MasterLief

Am 12.10.2018 um 18:52 schrieb Azariek:

True, but for people who already did that it means they do have to pay SOMETHING to get something "for free", making it NOT FREE.

Many people have Amazon Prime for music, movies and series. (Like me) YES we pay for SOMETHING else but we DONT pay for it cause of Warframe. So its a sideeffect and in fact IT IS FREE for us. Others may have Twitch Prime cause they often watch streams on it so they have more possibilities on it.

I love how every time there's something that not everyone gets, all these people come out of the woodwork to complain that they aren't getting it too. Prime is like $7-8 a month. That's a plat pack a month, which most of you probably already spend if you're this upset about not getting gear quick like this. f2p games are grindfests with bonuses for those with subscriptions or whatever is fitting for the scenario. Every f2p game is like that, it's not a new thing. Honestly, it's like half of you just figured out life isn't always 100% equal and fair or something. 

5813313_lol_calm_down.png

The issue for some of us, is we've been spoiled by previous releases being midnight of  the date of release, it's strange that it has stopped or doesn't occur in our new gaming home. 

And with something as simple as this, it shouldn't be an issue, but customs are different... 

3 hours ago, MasterLief said:

Also, I really don’t think this amazon/twitch prime business move is about kickbacks. It’s about exposure, people use Twitch for A LOT and many of them haven’t heard of or haven’t tried Warframe.

this is exactly why i started playing warframe saw the twitch prime bundle and was like hey what the heck ill try that game out 

3 minutes ago, McNooberton said:

this is exactly why i started playing warframe saw the twitch prime bundle and was like hey what the heck ill try that game out 

Me, too. And this is NOT the kind of game I usually play. I usually stay FAR away from shooters. Because reasons. But mostly because I suck at them.

So I would like to report spam mail that was just sent to my inbox in-game - it was something about free primes - but only, if you have Twitch Prime.

Stop sending out spam mail DE - Twitch Prime suck - Stop pushing it.

It's a third party paid subscription service with an utter Junk product.

10 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It's a third party paid subscription service with an utter Junk product.

3 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Exactly THIS. It's not FREE if it costs one money to get. Way to falsely advertise DE.

You can sign up a FREE trial and get the rewards.

Amazon Prime doesn't suck. Neither does the Twitch prime rewards. 

19 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

So how would I do this if I'm already out my FREE trial cause I used it months before I even knew of this game?

exactly ..last year i got frost , soma prime and that hammer and now i cant get anything more .. why dont DE make it twitch drop ???