Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime Bundle Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, ShooterLV said:

HAHAHA Guys chill this will be the second time they give out the vectis prime only the first time it was with frost prime and also if you dont like the twitch give away then simply ignore the give away and yes i understand that not all can afford the monthly fee for twitch but its a free choice no one is implying forcibly for you to use it 😛

P.s Twitch offers a free trial for 7 days for new twitch prime users and those who already used it got their prize 🙂

Soma and Scindo Prime were given with frost. The only other time the Vectis Prime was given away was during the twitch drop events (that broke everything) and even there very few got it.

15 hours ago, Oru5732 said:

"Free" loot, you can only get if you pay for something. Great.

To be fair, quite the large number of people get twitch prime as a side affect of amazon prime, meaning also getting this for "free" since a lot of people actually want/use amazon prime...

15 hours ago, Fiendir said:

I've had both of these primes for a pretty long while now (and the sugatra since I got that one already with the Trinity Prime offer) so I'm curious what would happen if I were to redeem this? Would I recieve two new copies of each + the accompanying weapon slots or just have nothing happen at all?

You have the syndana not the sugatra, if you had that, I think DE may have to investigate you. Sugatra is the dangly decoration on the melee weapons, it looks similar.

And to continue off this why is this cosmetic the choice of the theme, what about the previous syndana? I assume that must of been left over asset that was 'about' to be used in a Prime Accessory pack until you teamed up with Twitch, hence why the new set has a distinctive purple in it. Cant wait for armor set though!

10 hours ago, (PS4)Raptor_T9X said:

I hope fang prime gets a buff with this upcoming bundle.

16 hours ago, Ozent said:

Fang buff confirmed poggers

Not soon, but I do believe from what we were shown on melee 3.0 daggers/dual and other not so great weapons should become more relevant, I assume a lot of primes are going to move up in the line, expecting Dakra Prime to be a top tier..

Anyway yea Fang Prime likely will be buffed, I'd actually be happy with a 'minor' nerf if it were given the ability to ignore armor entirely as its description seems to imply.

"A set of ceremonial daggers from the Orokin era, the Fang Prime's blades resonate violently as they strike. This allows them to pierce hardened materials like armor with ease."

On 2018-10-10 at 3:43 PM, Frisky said:

You have free 7 day Twitch Prime trial, so yeah basically its free. Unless you are a leaching POS that doesn't support free 2 play game and only QQ. 

Did it before, can't do it again. I do support, but don't call something free when it isn't. Not everyone can afford Amazon Prime and other subscription things, think about that.

42 minutes ago, Azariek said:

True, but for people who already did that it means they do have to pay SOMETHING to get something "for free", making it NOT FREE.

It is still free to those that have Twitch Prime which is what is clearly indicated in the messaging.

I finally give in and started my prime trial... amazon video kinda sucks... it doesnt have much interesting there...

also just start your free trial... and cancel your membership before the trial run out so you dont get charge, and if in the future they give out free prime warframe, just pay 6 bucks for the membership and cancel before it renew.. a prime warframe worth 6 bucks, doesnt it?

Edited by (PS4)calvin_0

3 hours ago, SpeedGuitarist said:

You can't sell the Trinity Prime you get from twitch prime. It gives you the completed frame, not the blueprints. You can't trade completed frames

He's saying there will be less or no demand since you can get it for free with twitch prime.

4 hours ago, SpeedGuitarist said:

You can't sell the Trinity Prime you get from twitch prime. It gives you the completed frame, not the blueprints. You can't trade completed frames

By cant sell, do you mean for plat? You CAN sell the build frame for credits and just keep the extra warframe slot, thats what ive done with a couple of the Prime with Prime deals because i already have the frames. Got rid of Ash as quickly as i could because...well.... its ash...