Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime Bundle Available Now!

[DE]Helen

d1de686a42cac7ed13efd1d986005986.jpg

Tenno, a new bundle of free Prime Gear is airdropping in!

If you have Twitch Prime, you can instantly upgrade your Arsenal with these rare and powerful items:

• Vectis Prime (Sniper Rifle) + Weapon Slot
  • Fang Prime (Dual Dagger Melee) + Weapon Slot
  • Exclusive Spektaka Sugatra

Get your free bundle here!

The Twitch Prime Weapon Bundle is available to Twitch Prime members on all platforms. Your Warframe and Twitch accounts must be linked in order to get your bundle, so make sure your accounts are linked here. (If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a trial membership and still redeem the offer!)

Free Trinity Prime Offer
If you haven’t already, be a Blessing to your team by getting the free Trinity Prime bundle! We’ve extended the Trinity Prime offer, so you now have until March 2019 to get this free Warframe. Don’t miss out.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Azariek said:

It's not FREE if you need to pay for an external thing.

It is free for people that already pay for Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime. Also:

43 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

(If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a trial membership and still redeem the offer!) 

I've had both of these primes for a pretty long while now (and the sugatra since I got that one already with the Trinity Prime offer) so I'm curious what would happen if I were to redeem this? Would I recieve two new copies of each + the accompanying weapon slots or just have nothing happen at all?

1 hour ago, Azariek said:

It's not FREE if you need to pay for an external thing.

You have free 7 day Twitch Prime trial, so yeah basically its free. Unless you are a leaching POS that doesn't support free 2 play game and only QQ. 

28 minutes ago, Fiendir said:

I've had both of these primes for a pretty long while now (and the sugatra since I got that one already with the Trinity Prime offer) so I'm curious what would happen if I were to redeem this? Would I recieve two new copies of each + the accompanying weapon slots or just have nothing happen at all?

Yes, you will get two new copies and their slots...

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

(If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a trial membership and still redeem the offer!

Only if we haven't already done that for one of the previous ones....we shouldn't need to make a 'new account' (it did work in the past) each time a new twitch thing comes out.

Personally I still have the same issues with this as I did the first time, it is not free if you need to sign up for a paid service even if it has a trial, we can only run that trial once. 

• Like 1

HAHAHA Guys chill this will be the second time they give out the vectis prime only the first time it was with frost prime and also if you dont like the twitch give away then simply ignore the give away and yes i understand that not all can afford the monthly fee for twitch but its a free choice no one is implying forcibly for you to use it 😛

P.s Twitch offers a free trial for 7 days for new twitch prime users and those who already used it got their prize 🙂

Edited by ShooterLV

8 minutes ago, ShooterLV said:

HAHAHA Guys chill this will be the second time they give out the vectis prime only the first time it was with frost prime and also if you dont like the twitch give away then simply ignore the give away and yes i understand that not all can afford the monthly fee for twitch but its a free choice no one is implying forcibly for you to use it 😛

P.s Twitch offers a free trial for 7 days for new twitch prime users and those who already used it got their prize 🙂

It's still utter Junk.

If DE wants to make extra cash - just do it by improving their own platinum sales instead - not by associating themselves with a shady third party business partner with a Junk product. 

In the end DE will earn way more from improving their own platinum sales - than by any measly kickback they might get from Twitch Prime.