Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to complete mission after /Unstick

RuFi0

I was playing the assassination on Merrow, Sedna. As a teammate and I were going up in the lift, I became stuck between it. I typed /Unstuck, but it respawned me below the lift. There was no way to get up to the Arena, so my teammate did the whole boss fight. After they were finished, the doors remained locked and neither of us were able to complete the mission. 

• 1 month later...
Somthing similar just happened to my team on the plains of Eidolon. The host left and we all spawned about 30 feet of the ground. But one of the members on our team didn't fall and was just standing in the sky. We tried the /unstuck but he then teleported underground. We tried to extract and the timer would count down to zero but we could not extract. We attempted extraction twice. After several team members left I was finally able to extract but it did not give me any of the fish I caught and a lot of minerals I had been gathering. It was frustrating for everyone to loose all our fish and other collectables. I can give the names of my team when asked.