[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

I cant stand players who sit in a chair thinking DE owes them an update.

***NEWS FLASH***

Digital Extremes employees have a standard they have to work towards. Its not by player choice they add the update to the game. Maybe show a little respect for the fact that you can actually play the game in the meantime (although of I had to venture a guess, the whiney babies are bungie fans who still can't take the fact Destiny was 2nd fiddle to warframe. Suck it up buttercups, DE was first and foremost).

Maybe the arbiters will give me a challenge 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pairo. said:

Anyone else has login error?

Same here, login error aswell

what is happening? I notice that when i press '1' key it kinda stuck..have to press it twice when entering my password

On PC

ign : k-PoP_CorNz

Edited by k-PoP_CorNz

in the [DE] Steve twitch chat a guy said that you had to enter a 0 in the password, I'll try

-------------------------------------

It did not work 😞

Edited by Pairo.

Managed to work around the login issue by typing some characters before my password (1234+password) and then deleting the characters after it was typed. This got me in. It seems input is really jacked up on the login screen, but in-game chat seems to receive just fine.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pairo. said:

in the [DE] Steve twitch chat a guy said that you had to enter a 0 in the password, I'll try

-------------------------------------

It did not work 😞

Said you should not have a zero in your password. If you have one, try removing it.

[EDIT]: Update, the issue is a leading number of any kind. 

Edited by Tali_Zorah

18 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

It has 75% damage reduction while rolling, actually. This gives another +25% (so full immunity) plus removes status effects.

Yeah I must have misread it. Still maybe just give warframes 100% damage reduction while in roll animation as a standard, and have the mod just extend this invulnerability for another 3 seconds. Basically what I meant to write was that warframes should be invulnerable while in roll animation since you cant cancel out of the roll anyway. Still in my opinion the mod is pretty meh. Quick thinking is better. I dont think the mod is worth a mod/slot.

Edited by Gibsy091