[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

Now THESE are some really cool new mods.

My one concern is that 90% damage reduction might not be enough to prevent player suicide 😛

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage

Removing a mod slot that is useful for somethingelse wasn't enough? Even ten percent of the self damage from most launchers kills everything you can play as.

• Upvote 5

hmm the archwing weapons in normal missions not coming in this mainstream update oh well 

No... Freaking... Way... Tomorrow's by 22nd Birthday- if this actually lands tomorrow, guess who is going to be screaming with absolute manical laughter in the middle of their 100+ people lecture hall when this lands.

Edit- (talking to DE) you guys have my passport information- check it if you don't believe me, haha.

EDIT- I FU*KING LOVE ALL OF YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS IN ALL CAPS- YOU GUYS ROCK! I WANT TO BEAR HUG ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! WARFRAME'S THE BEST FREAKING GAME OUT THERE, AND BY GEORGE I'M EXCITED AS ALL HELL! HELL YES!!! I'M MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS UPDATE THAN MY BIRTHDAY- SCREW MY BIRTHDAY! WARFRAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by CorerMaximus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

can't wait for the endless. hope it's fun to watch people rage in pubs.

by this i mean i actually do enjoy watching people rage in pubs

Edited by Salkkie

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates

i can see good loki player will having fun with this

Will be watching to see how this update unfolds!

As for the cryptic text effects, some of you know about it but many don't. I happened to use the same method as a CM for a Steam game a few years ago, simulating the start of a special event as well as role-playing some of the in-game characters. It was so much fun to make it more immersive for players who were into that. Leaving clues and riddles, let alone the idea that communications might be corrupted by some kind of data that was apprehended or gone haywire... It's a thing, and far underused IMO. 

This should be super fun to see in use for sure, will lead to interesting combos!

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

Resistance being status chances or damage reduction?

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

This... Sounds like a survivability mod that is unusable for squishy frames as they will be shredded before the DR stacks up, and would make already nigh-unkillable tanks get a bonus 90% DR. I'm also confused as to whether or not this is supposed to let you resist multiple damage types at once or not, since as far as I knew the majority of enemy weapons already deal multiple types of physical damage simultaneously.

edit: oh, god, just realized that it being by "damage type" sounds like it might even be something that modifies our base type weakness/strengths, which might actually lead to an even messier effect on survivability and the effectiveness of armor.

Edited by OvisCaedo

6 hours ago, mrrobotto67 said:

I am interested in the Aura mod and the results of the whole squad is using it.

I was wondering about that, too.  If all 4(or more) sport it, and it stacks...what happens?  Everyone gets +60% or what?

Cautious Shot seems like a waste of space because it doesn't block 100% damage (10% of the average Tenno weapon still one shots a Tenno, my dear Lotus), reduces overall weapon damage even though it doesn't have to (it's already taking up a mod slot for utility, which in of itself prevents a slot for a damage increasing mod, so you're losing like, way more than 15% or 30% damage bonus just having it on), and all things considered, if you were going to abuse such a feature, you'd pick the Rolling Guard and use it to point blank chump shot with impunity (the cooldown doesn't matter when you kill everybody in one shot) plus that mod already has utility beyond that.

Edited by weirdee

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates

If this isn't a Naramon polarity, I'm going to lose it.

1 minute ago, CerberusHarrier said:

If this isn't a Naramon polarity, I'm going to lose it.

wanna bet it's Vazarin lol

"We are going to make - Hexis - Alerts - Kill - Damage - Melee"

V

The Hexis Arbitrations will destroy your melee damage and punish your sinful spin to win tactics (of which I am a culprit as well).

All this glitchy text theory baiting...

New lore incoming?

Iiiiiiiinteresting.

Il y a 4 heures, MacIntoc a dit :

90% self damage reduction still self one shot. I let you the conclusion :)

Because even with mods you shouldn't shoot at your feet with an Ogris. At least with this you can survive if you have a tankish frame like Inaros, Nidus, Rhino, Valkyr, Atlas, even Saryn if you build her for that. 

il y a une heure, mynamemeansmud a dit :

I was wondering about that, too.  If all 4(or more) sport it, and it stacks...what happens?  Everyone gets +60% or what?

Yup pretty much, as ally gives you 30% (90% total) but one of the buffs would be used to compensate the loss of your own Aura (so simple math, 90-30=60). Now I'm not sure if anybody's gonna use it rather than Growing Power (Max +100% for 6 sec after proc) unless they either don't have it, have a frame that doesn't need Power Strenght (Nova Speed, Loki, etc.), prefer not having to proc to get the buff and/or has a full team prepared to use that new Aura. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16