[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.

We Dark Souls now.

On the other hand, I hope Elite Alerts are different compared to how Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught handled in terms of rewards tables and gameplay instead of resorting to frames with high map coverage (Saryn, Volt, etc.).

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage

Getting blasted to death by 10,000 damage isn't any less deadly than getting blasted by 100,000 damage. 

Sorry, but that old (and apparently, bugged) Tether Grenades mod which used to negate ALL self-damage (until you guys fixed nerfed it, that is)  AND added a tether effect was what we needed, not this sorry bandaid for a system that has no place in Warframe altogether. Self damage weapons just aren't worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That Adaptation mod looks Scrum-diddly-umptious!

My Nidus and/or Revenant could definitely use that! I really hope its an aura mod ❤️

Edited by Xemgoa

Ha!

8 hours ago, TheRealDuncaroo said:

The closest i got was "Game Damage Rework Coming" with the spare letters of t̶̜͑ a̵̘͘ H̴͋͜  a̵̘͘  i̶̲͕̽͗  ẻ̷̤.

It's totally "Chair, we're going to damage me."

.....makes sense.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Last week we told you the next PC̴͖͗̾͜ update will be a Mainline - that's the plan! It won't be coming today, though. Check back tomorrow for confirmation of if ̵̩͑w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉ the planned Thursday release!

An important recap:

- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of H̴͋͜exis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Å̵̯lerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards.

New Mod details:
  • Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll
    Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage
    Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates
    Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed
    Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.
    Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

- Infinite Archwing Usage - no more consumables!
- Spiral Gear wheel - more than 12 slots!
- New M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤lee weapons!
- Daily Tribute Overhaul!
- A/B/C Configurations for Operator̸̜̆ Customizations.
- + About 5 more pages of Changes and Fixes... this is actually more like 20 pages now! Ah!

Check back tomorrow, Oct 11, for status updates!

What does "On equip" for Vigorous Swap mean?

Friendly reminder that the drawback to any mod is not being able to equip a different mod. You're already losing 50% damage potential or more from a full build on any of the weapons you might want to use Cautious Shot on. I see no reason to lower the damage, especially when -90% self damage isn't even almost enough for most frames to survive a single hit from Tonkor, Lenz, Penta, or anything with a riven. It would be better if it capped self-damage at 300~500 or something like that, so it can consistently do the thing it's supposed to do.

Also frustrating to get a mod that should just be how the game works anyway. The vendetta against some AoE weapons is really uncalled for.

Edited by Neightrix
  • Upvote 1

37 минут назад, Jangkrik сказал:

What does "On equip" for Vigorous Swap mean?

On equiping x weapons aka switching

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vali said:

Will this include the Archgun on land mechanic?

That is for far future update. I highly doubt it will be coming with this one.

Edited by Gussygoose

If Rolling Guard isn't an exilus, wouldn't be worth a slot. An even is some frames even being a exilus wouldn't be worth :X Mesa, as example

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.
- + About 5 more pages of Changes and Fixes... this is actually more like 20 pages now! Ah!

Aww yis. Time for 5 day long ODS missions to FINALLY get some mutagen samples. 

Also god damn I cant wait to read all the notes. One of my favourite part of mainlines other than the content.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Base holster speed should be increased by 50% atleast 

Yes! With finished animations as well please. 

1 hour ago, Raelf113 said:

Ha!

It's totally "Chair, we're going to damage me."

.....makes sense.

It is CHIMERA! Omg!

10 hours ago, Pro3Display said:

quick someone decipher

C̴͖͗̾͜  w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉   H̴͋͜  Å̵̯  i̶̲͕̽͗  D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝   M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤   r̸̜̆

CHIMERA from the lone things! Omg!

I can't believe i had to switch to my PC account just to respond to this thread, but here's my thoughts on these mods; 

If those mods are the main reward for Elite Alerts, then I don't think it's going to take off very well. All of those mods, except maybe two, are so bad that I simply cannot see a use for them. These mods will not be used, and will not attract many people to these missions. I will now deconstruct each mod and explain what I mean.

Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Kill: NO ONE in their right mind would willingly take off a damage mod to use this. Also, 15 energy?? MAYBE it'll see some use at 100.

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -15% Total Damage  to sum it up; 10% of the damage of any half decent explosive weapon will still kill most frames. Thanks for the -15% damage reduction that adds on to the damage we already lost by taking off a damage mod for this mod though...

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates: I can see a few niche uses for this. Decent aura overall.

Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed: firstly, having to swap weapons to get this buff is tedious at best, secondly it suffers from the same issue the others have; No one is willing to replace good, reliable mods with this gimmicky stuff.

- Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown: as someone who rolls roughly every 2.3 seconds in this game, activating this mod isn't as tedious as the last one, but still suffers from a harsh reality; there are better, more reliable mods that I'd rather have on my warframe.

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that damage Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%: this one is actually decent. Not really a great reward for the content you get it from though.

I'd like to point out that I'm judging these mods based on the content we'll have to grind through to acquire them. If I seem a little harsh, that's because these mods simply aren't worth what's required of us to acquire them

Edited by NatK98
  • Upvote 3

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -15% Total Damage

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I FINALLY HAVE FUN?

IS FUN ALLOWED AGAIN?

I CAN BRUSH OFF MY TONKOR STRONG GUN? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helm said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -15% Total Damage

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I FINALLY HAVE FUN?

IS FUN ALLOWED AGAIN?

I CAN BRUSH OFF MY TONKOR STRONG GUN? 

No. Even just 10% of the damage of a decent Tonkor shot will kill you. 

• Upvote 1