[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

11 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

These mods are actually really unique and look good! These are the kind of mods that can change up builds!

I was thinking the same thing.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Last week we told you the next PC̴͖͗̾͜ update will be a Mainline - that's the plan! It won't be coming today, though. Check back tomorrow for confirmation of if ̵̩͑w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉ the planned Thursday release!

An important recap:

- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of H̴͋͜exis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Å̵̯lerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards.

New Mod details:
  • Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll
    Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage
    Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates
    Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed
    Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.
    Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

- Infinite Archwing Usage - no more consumables!
- Spiral Gear wheel - more than 12 slots!
- New M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤lee weapons!
- Daily Tribute Overhaul!
- A/B/C Configurations for Operator̸̜̆ Customizations.
- + About 5 more pages of Changes and Fixes... this is actually more like 20 pages now! Ah!

Check back tomorrow, Oct 11, for status updates!

All the single glitched letters...

C H A I R

We're going to make...damage...me...chair?

We're going to make me damage chair? From rage?

18 minutes ago, Antoncool134 said:

Will railjack be realesed or only fortuna. Will the new war also get realesed. 

Railjack is 2019 content.

How do you think Rolling Guard will work on Limbo? Will it even do anything at all, since he doesn't really roll?

If it does work, I can totally see myself taking it. It would make coming out of the Rift to Banish enemies a cakewalk. You just wait seven seconds in the Rift, activate Stasis, pop out, Banish a group of enemies while totally invulnerable, then slide back into the Rift and take care of them. All the safety of the negative range build without actually giving up the power of Rift Surge or spending tons of energy on Cataclysm. 

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, nerfinator6 a dit :

All the single glitched letters...

C H A I R

We're going to make...damage...me...chair?

We're going to make me damage chair? From rage?

Chair maybe being the Helminth room chair...? 

Also are we sure this is the zalgo generator? Some of these symbols really look like tennobet letters. 

Il y a 13 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

I was waiting for this mod... now the question is : will it be compatible with all self-damage weapons ?

But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Is that 90% based on 100% of the weapon damage or the 1/3 self damage on most explosives? If it's the latter then we'd actually receive 1/30 of total damage as self damage.

Most frame with just vitality can survive a 22k blast with that mod.

15 hours ago, (XB1)RogueTenno said:

I'm still not sure are we getting melee 3.0 with mainline or fortuna?

nope not in the mainline they said that on the last devstream

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

̵̩͑w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉ the planned Thursday release!

I guess 8 hours and 24 min left for the update

15 hours ago, Kyugorn said:

*is waiting for all auguments to be converted to exilus mods*

I meself still think it's better to add to 'frames a NEW slot just for augments (same mechanics as with Exiluses now)... And then give both exiluses and augments some extra special kick when placed in right slot...

16 hours ago, Futurehero said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

i am loving this one specifically XD no longer care much about explosive weapons ? for a small damage decrease thats pretty amazing

15 hours ago, Tyrunos said:

Still quite confused with what Vigorous Swap do. Is it whenever you change your weapon?

from what i can tell you get the damage when equipting a weapon aka switching to it and get higher speed at switching or holstering weapons 😛

I'm wondering if with that new aura mod will it be possible to make a slow volt. I hope not. More troll mag potential is there though.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed

Would this works with double swap? as in swap your weapon then quickly swaps back. With speed holster and this mods, swapping should only take less than half a second. I can see this mod becoming a new trend for weapons like Vectis, Tigris and bows in general

29 minutes ago, daktfi said:

I meself still think it's better to add to 'frames a NEW slot just for augments (same mechanics as with Exiluses now)... And then give both exiluses and augments some extra special kick when placed in right slot...

As in them not using mod drain so it's feasible to use those without overformaing a frame.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

This is terrible and useless. The fact that we're being given yet another band-aid mod to fix problems that shouldn't exist to start with is bad enough, but this is just laughable. At the bare minimum, the mod should just be "removes self-damage, period." Then it might - MIGHT - be worth expending one of our eight slots on, although even then I doubt it. Recognize that you have doomed self-damage weapons to uselessness until you stop being stubborn about them, as you continue to be stubborn about other things such as universal vacuum, without which pets will always be doomed to uselessness.

This is not "orthogonality". This is not "interesting gameplay choices". It is the torment of willfully bad game design, of poor choices made and heels dug in over for years despite overwhelming negative feedback.

I do agree this mod won't save from, say, full-modded Lenz shot right under yer feet. I do agree that without vacuum pets mostly are "do a RM challenge and put it back in stasis".

However, I do think that a self-damage weapons ARE fun. It's just yet another thing to keep in mind, to stop shooting blindly at anything approaching and to think WHERE are you shooting and where are you going to go if your shot falls just a that bit closer to you than planned. I do agree somebody may dislike that, but that's not a "bad game design" - there are too few self-damage weapons to be of any concern for those disliking them. 

Back to the topic of the mod. For it to be more useful it need a minor tweak: add damage falloff instead of a flat reduction. Like, say, from 50% at the center to 0% at the edge. So, the closer the shot - the more "oops" you get, and timely jump can even save you from the aforementioned Lenz right at ground zero. 🙂

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

'Elite Å̵̯lerts'! Single life

There are some concerns based on history of how new things turned out:

- as seen from previous prime time, it seems teammates cannot revive us anymore, die means die. So if we died, we will automatically extract right? Because no point for a dead player to be there and see other players play.

- if we died after X-number of rewards, then by right we should be getting those reward which we earned while we were alive right? Make no sense if we died then we lose everything, like that we wants to go deep into the endless?

- this elite alerts will not have tiles with things that can cause players radiation proc like the void's death cube right? Because if yes, then radiated players can troll other players.

I input more when I can think of more stuffs that you guys might have an oversight of...

3 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Chair maybe being the Helminth room chair...? 

Also are we sure this is the zalgo generator? Some of these symbols really look like tennobet letters. 

from what people are saying it will be chimera something there was a post about it from one of the devs, before this about a "chimera prologue"