[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

6 minutes ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

They seemed pretty confident about it but only time will tell.

May I ask where you see confidence? I am not being salty at all, just would like to know. All I've seen is a solid maybe in very cautiously worded statements.

Even the recent Prime Time post. Maybe live maybe Dev build.

Edited by Diveris

5 minutes ago, Diveris said:

May I ask where you see confidence? I am not being salty at all, just would like to know. All I've seen is a solid maybe in very cautiously worded statements.

Okay maybe not that confident, but enough for them to mention a possible day of release. That is at least something.

5 minutes ago, Diveris said:

Redtext seemed quite confident, but it's still only 10:30ish at DE HQ so they have a couple of hours to estimate if the build is too buggy to release.

43 minutes ago, adobeartist said:

I'm more curious to see if this really means how it looks, players can just do continuous primary/secondary switching, fire off a few shots, switch, fire off a few, switch again... and get a near "continuous" +165% damage perk.

If I could continuously swap between prisma gremlins and peacekeepers, I would need nothing else 😄

13 minutes ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

Okay maybe not that confident, but enough for them to mention a possible day of release. That is at least something.

I get it. And again not trying to be rude; but it seems most gamers respond better to set dates. Maybe only stress people out.

Edited by Diveris

Not sure why the only thing people say here are "Thank you DE", "Job well done DE", "I love you DE". It won't bring you personal favors, and quite frankly I'm kinda disappointed at how late some of these fixes are getting. There needs to be a new type of transparency! I've been waiting for the Gram Prime combo fix so I can have a good looking sword AND use it too! Sure zaws are better, but you cannot skin a zaw, which is another thing that boggles me. They don't seem to fix things that aren't big enough. Small things like separating colors for helmets and body, sentinels weapons cant share mods and lack of bookmarking favorite weapons become second rate issues compared to getting a zylok done, developing new content that won't be released soon, and nerfing a dragon with rework coming Soon™. Lastly there should be no excuse for the long dreaded issue of host migrations. After host migrations, I notice things often breaking in missions, like kuva catalysts not being accepted, not getting focus/exp or exp reset, mission no longer possible because defense object pulls a Houdini, or even just the wall panels needed to be hacked to progress the mission no longer functional (prompt-less) are an accumulation of issues tied to host migrations! Someone needs to fix this soon, because quiet frankly, no matter how good the content gets, it breaks with EVERY host migration. I'm sorry if this is sudden and a bit rude, but it's sure as hell more meaningful than a baseless thank you letter.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, trndr said:

Redtext seemed quite confident, but it's still only 10:30ish at DE HQ so they have a couple of hours to estimate if the build is too buggy to release.

I didn't see the Redtext. So thanks, that's good to know. Still a bit troubling that two sources are not confident, while one is. 

That could lead to hurt feelings lol.

41 minutes ago, Sergent-Qc said:

Why RUSH the things we love .... Take your time DE !!!  :satisfied:

I love my wife, but sonetimes when she's doing whatever voodoo she does in the bathroom for hours getting ready. I have to ask her to speed it up.

We usually end up running late.

Edited by Diveris
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, LostDeep said:

As someone who really likes explosive weapons, I likely won't be using the -self damage mod for a few reasons:

• I've already trained myself in good explosive practice. I often go entire missions without self-damage, and let me tell you launchers are really effective if you think a little more than you usually do. I likely can't make it 5 missions without self-damage I admit, but a mod only useful once every 5 missions isn't very useful.

This is exactly why I laughed about all the salt back when the Tonkor got self damage... The Kulstar says hi. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Not sure why the only thing people say here are "Thank you DE", "Job well done DE", "I love you DE". It won't bring you personal favors, and quite frankly I'm kinda disappointed at how late some of these fixes are getting. There needs to be a new type of transparency! I've been waiting for the Gram Prime combo fix so I can have a good looking sword AND use it too! Sure zaws are better, but you cannot skin a zaw, which is another thing that boggles me. They don't seem to fix things that aren't big enough. Small things like separating colors for helmets and body, sentinels weapons cant share mods and lack of bookmarking favorite weapons become second rate issues compared to getting a zylok done, developing new content that won't be released soon, and nerfing a dragon with rework coming Soon™. Lastly there should be no excuse for the long dreaded issue of host migrations. After host migrations, I notice things often breaking in missions, like kuva catalysts not being accepted, not getting focus/exp or exp reset, mission no longer possible because defense object pulls a Houdini, or even just the wall panels needed to be hacked to progress the mission no longer functional (prompt-less) are an accumulation of issues tied to host migrations! Someone needs to fix this soon, because quiet frankly, no matter how good the content gets, it breaks with EVERY host migration. I'm sorry if this is sudden and a bit rude, but it's sure as hell more meaningful than a baseless thank you letter.

Because while it's not Fortuna, there's 20 pages of patch notes so this is definitely going to add more content. 

Also if you keep having problems like this... REPORT IT EVERY TIME WITH AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE... That way they know what to look for when there's a problem and how frequently it happens. I agree they need to fix these god damn bugs that have been in here for 3+ years but that probably wont happen until they get flooded with bug reports from players. Hell, get your friends to report the same bug too just to make it seem more important. 

Sentinel weapons not sharing mods is a non-issue since it makes perfect sense... If you only have one of a mod, you cant have it on two things at a time

I'm actually surprise that Steve's twitter is silent right now... He's usually posting teases by now 😛

Edited by Khaltzane
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage

More love for ZARR!

21 hours ago, Nepelwerfer said:

Cautious Shot, if that isn't enough to stop me from killing myself with the Zarr.. I'd be slightly disappointed.

Try it with Lenz, then get back to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Try it with Lenz, then get back to me.

Its really hard to die from Lenz,unless you're newbie 😉

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Khaltzane said:

Sentinel weapons not sharing mods is a non-issue since it makes perfect sense... If you only have one of a mod, you cant have it on two things at a time

From an irl perspective, yes, from a video game fantasy perspective, no. I don't see myself maxing out Vitality 58 times so that I can use it on 58 frames. Why does my useless sentinel pester me about sharing mods when it's not going to be an mvp. It literally makes me REEEE at the fact it's better to delete the sentinel weapon as this aspect makes using one a stupid idea from an economic standpoint. Basically, I can't see myself investing another couple hundred thousand endo on something as weak as sentinel weapons.

Edited by Descent-of-Damocles
  • Like 1

@naurris

Have you ever used Lenz ?

If you accidentaly get in the bubble (thanks to a teammate,a wall or a misclick),you'll never get out

Edited by mathias486

15 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

This... Sounds like a survivability mod that is unusable for squishy frames as they will be shredded before the DR stacks up, and would make already nigh-unkillable tanks get a bonus 90% DR. I'm also confused as to whether or not this is supposed to let you resist multiple damage types at once or not, since as far as I knew the majority of enemy weapons already deal multiple types of physical damage simultaneously.

edit: oh, god, just realized that it being by "damage type" sounds like it might even be something that modifies our base type weakness/strengths, which might actually lead to an even messier effect on survivability and the effectiveness of armor.

I have similar thoughts. I've been thinking recently of differences between tanky and squishy frames. It just feels like tankier frames get more flexibility with their builds. Between my Khora and Mirage, I can test more interesting mods with Khora since I have a bit of wiggle room before I need to worry about her survival. While with Mirage, there's too many mods my frame can't live without (literally!). Would like to test out this mod if it's worth it for non-tanks, but I'm more inclined to agree with you at this point. Would suck 'cause I tend to pick up the squishy ones :[

3 minutes ago, mathias486 said:

Have you ever used Lenz ?

If you accidentaly get in the bubble (thanks to a teammate,a wall or a misclick),you'll never get out

Just use the operator lol
You switch into operator and take no self dmg from that lenz shot 😉

Edited by naurris
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

From an irl perspective, yes, from a video game fantasy perspective, no. I don't see myself maxing out Vitality 58 times so that I can use it on 58 frames. Why does my useless sentinel pester me about sharing mods when it's not going to be an mvp. It literally makes me REEEE at the fact it's better to delete the sentinel weapon as this aspects makes using one a stupid idea from an economic standpoint.

That's a pretty poor comparison tbh since it's strongly implied that you remove it off one frame, and put it on the other which is why you only need one. If you have a mod equiped on a sentinel weapon but you're using a different sentinel weapon without that mod there's no problem since the game implies that mods on weapons that aren't being used aren't equipped. 

• Haha 1

I'm just seeing everyone in an eidolon hunt except chroma has that power buff aura in the future. The power strength stack on that......