[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

18 hours ago, Refticus said:

we may be getting another apostasy prologue thing where a quest comes out completely unannounced and in secrecy.

Secrecy and teasing don't really go well with each other 😉

1 hour ago, boscodash said:

>log in days 99. 

wont be logging in for that 100 till this update goes live.  

Same! No warframe for me all day.. :C If they say they're not releasing it tonight I'm probably going to lose my S#&$... Then again, better release something that's stable rather than rush it.

• Applause 1

Cataclysm has struck

Edit: Bout the test "C we're going to make H A Ki Damage Me" 

iS ThIs A OnE pIeCe ReFeReNcE? 

Haki armament confirmed for damage 3.0?

Edited by jwya
Mad Observational haki
  • Applause 1

Will this update also be giving us the new Jupiter map reworks shown in the Dev Stream (or maybe it was Prime Time)? Would love to see the atmospheric storm live on my own screen :smile:

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Don't use it then 👍

You do realise that new content that is designed to be challenging will have to keep new strategies that sprout from this stuff in mind, right? If weapons keep pulling further ahead, eventually the warframes' abilities will vanish from higher level play.

• Like 1

Just now, adobeartist said:

Will this update also be giving us the new Jupiter map reworks shown in the Dev Stream (or maybe it was Prime Time)? Would love to see the atmospheric storm live on my own screen :smile:

I think they've said that the Reworked Gas-City tileset will be added sometime after Fortuna, possibly in 2019.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, adobeartist said:

AFAIK that comes after fortuna

1 minute ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

I think they've said that the Reworked Gas-City tileset will be added sometime after Fortuna, possibly in 2019.

ah, ok then. I'm still waiting for the update to go live so I can get back in, reach my 150 days milestone, and begin endo farming for all the Primed mods I got from Baro. And still playing SOTTR in the mean time. Great game too.

4 minutes ago, Cheesyfinger27 said:

man, Ive been waiting 5 days at daily tribute 149. I need me some daily grid.

psyched about the free vectis prime tho

Isn't the standard Vectis better though? The single shot barrel makes better use of the Charged/Primed Chamber mod (40%/100% bonus damage on first shot in clip). There is the mod to reduce Vectis Prime clip, but then you're losing a slot just to make the chamber work.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, adobeartist said:

Isn't the standard Vectis better though? The single shot barrel makes better use of the Charged/Primed Chamber mod (40%/100% bonus damage on first shot in clip). There is the mod to reduce Vectis Prime clip, but then you're losing a slot just to make the chamber work.

Possibly...... but its free.

Just now, Cheesyfinger27 said:

At least for mastery ranking up. I'd more likely stick to the standard version as my go-to sniper. Then it just occurs to me, but what are the base damage stats of each one at rank 30? Or say assuming potato'd and just the serration to work from - is the Prime damage without charged chamber (40%) possibly better than or equal to the standard Vectis with that mod?

I actually only have the charged chamber, didn't even know about the primed version for 100% until recently.

6 minutes ago, Cheesyfinger27 said:

Easy fix with riven... Moderately easy

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage

Band-aid mod. Thanks for listening to the community (not) and adding even more band-aid mods because that's exactly what this game needs

21 minutes ago, blackdeep said:
Adaro (Sedna)
Corpus Siege (Ends in: 1h 40m)*
Orokin Reactor BlueprintForma Blueprint

🤔

Thanks bud

• Applause 1