[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

2 minutes ago, adobeartist said:

At least for mastery ranking up. I'd more likely stick to the standard version as my go-to sniper. Then it just occurs to me, but what are the base damage stats of each one at rank 30? Or say assuming potato'd and just the serration to work from - is the Prime damage without charged chamber (40%) possibly better than or equal to the standard Vectis with that mod?

I actually only have the charged chamber, didn't even know about the primed version for 100% until recently.

Not the best place to ask this, but hows it rank for eidolon hunts? 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb lukinu_u:

[...]

well, saryn is not literally tanky. that EHP is not really a lot compared to some really tanky frames but ur absolutely right about the mod none the less. 10% dmg is still enough on those weapons. my ogris has 100% sc and also hits like a truck with the dmg/sc/+recoil riven i have for it, with 100% status gas procc heaven. kulstar...dont let me make the math on total dmg with the clusters but its a lot more. pena...yea no lets not go there. 10% is enough to kill an average frame even with maximum possible EHP for that frame. some probably survive, the legit tanks i mean. still, my guess would be that even those still die considering how much rivens can boost flat damage and a shield like mesa's 3 doesnt really block explosions so...it should be 100% self dmg reduction tbh, without -total damage. its already bandaid imo. logically, sure, a roket launcher that explodes besides someone hurts, but pure logic in a game about space ninjas and dogs born from eggs..well.

8 minutes ago, xKazutoMk1 said:

Meh really hoping that this update doesnt just break anything important like last time <_<

What did the last update break?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adobeartist said:

What did the last update break?

my heart

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2

Isn't the standard Vectis better though? The single shot barrel makes better use of the Charged/Primed Chamber mod (40%/100% bonus damage on first shot in clip). There is the mod to reduce Vectis Prime clip, but then you're losing a slot just to make the chamber work.

Vectis Prime is better and can be used for eidolon hunts, you just need a really good riven. Depleted Reload helps the overall dps because of the increased reload speed, if you combine that with chroma toxin ward then you can shoot the vectis almost like a machine gun. My friend always one shots eidolon limbs with it.

Edited by GrizzlyMatt

5 minutes ago, GrizzlyMatt said:

Vectis Prime is better and can be used for eidolon hunts, you just need a really good riven. Depleted Reload helps the overall dps because of the increased reload speed, if you combine that with chroma toxin ward then you can shoot the vectis almost like a machine gun. My friend always one shots eidolon limbs with it.

Oh I see. In other words, Depleted Reload can replace Fast Hands... unless you can somehow fit in both for ultra fast firing rate.

5 minutes ago, EmeraldSpider135 said:

Where is the update

Around the cornerTM

13 minutes ago, EmeraldSpider135 said:

Where is the update

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Around the cornerTM

I'm sorry. Your update is in another castle.

Couldn't resist. :blush:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adobeartist said:

I'm sorry. Your update is in another castle.

Couldn't resist. :blush:

aa update will be today?? it does say when you go inside the game ...will be prime time and update

Steam finished downloading a huge update half an hour ago, but it's not letting me log in, saying there is an updated version available and to run the launcher again, anyone having similar issues?

Edited by Yaroslav770
Typo

2 hours ago, Khaltzane said:

That's a pretty poor comparison tbh since it's strongly implied that you remove it off one frame, and put it on the other which is why you only need one. If you have a mod equiped on a sentinel weapon but you're using a different sentinel weapon without that mod there's no problem since the game implies that mods on weapons that aren't being used aren't equipped. 

I know what you're saying, but follow me here for a second. What reason is there for me to spend another couple hundred thousand endo maxing out mods that I already have? Then I have to do it for the other categories as well like rifle, shotgun, pistol, melee mods, it's meaningless. It's literally an endo dump. Not a problem except for the fact I'd just rather not use sentinel weapons. They're trash anyways. No real advantage in using them, unless they remove this endo dump.

Now as for a logical perspective yes, you're hot swapping mods vs what I'm suggesting which is simultaneously using the same mods on both items. It makes no sense to begin with for the existence of multishot, elementals, punchthrough and the fact you can hotswap these mods across different weapons. The reality is you're using different bullets. I mean sure a flared mag-well improves reload speed, but the same mag-well won't fit another gun, a compensator/silencer reduces recoil/noise but they won't all fit every weapon. Things aren't supposed to make sense and it's literally what computers can offer us over reality, it's the imagination aspect! We don't need to fill our own clips, partial mags are always preserved, ammo in this game drops from everything (even though health orbs don't btw). Nothing make sense for the benefit of the player and now we're being told, "can't share mods, endo dump or no go". And like I said, it's a small issue. It offers no advantages, it just a small bonus, it's meaningless in the sense I'm not going to build 2 of the same thing when the other is perfectly fine, and so the only solution is for me to NOT use the sentinel weapon, the prompt is more trouble than the gun provides (this literally signifies how dumb sentinel weapons are). It's useless to me and a lot of players, but it doesn't have to be if they only changed just 1 minor detail. Do you get what I'm saying?

Either make sentinel weapons strong enough to be worth endo dumping over, or remove the endo dump requirement; the cost outweighs the benefits. Nobody in their right mind is going to invest their endo into sentinel weapon duplicate mods because of a technicality issue. That aside, my original post just wanted to argue how dump small things like this never get looked at because they're dumb small things. Even if you fix it, it doesn't amount to much but the principle here is that sharing mods shouldn't have been an issue to begin with!