[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

1 minute ago, SkYFaLL02HUN said:

I think they will release with prime time 

Yeah most likely so they can do quick troubleshooting with all the new tech they have hopefully put in

1 minute ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

I don't think it will. If it does not release before Prime Time then they'll just play the Dev build and tease us even more. We all know this.

That will make me crazy 😄

2分钟前,DeathIncarnate1999说:

:惊讶:

Edited by hjixz

6 minutes ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

93203e77fe.png

Sadly this seems to be the case (That is a screencap image above, not actually me typing)

Not necessarily, that was posted nearly 6 hours ago and alot can be done in 6 hours. However, this does show they might wait a day or two to make sure everything is as good as it can be instead of rushing everything out.

Edited by JoesCynicalSelf

6 minutes ago, JoesCynicalSelf said:

Not Necessarily, that was posted nearly 6 hours ago and alot can be done in 6 hours. However, this does show they might wait a day or two to make sure everything is as good as it can be instead of rushing everything out.

I meant that they'll just go ahead and tease us further by using the Dev build for their Prime Prime if it doesn't release before the Prime Time starts. There is the possibility of it releasing before then, sure, but I honestly do not mind waiting another day for it to release. Though their constant teasing doesn't help, lmao

Edited by DeathIncarnate1999

1 minute ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

I meant that they'll just go ahead and tease us further by using the Dev build for their Prime Prime if it doesn't release before the Prime Time starts. I honestly do not mind waiting another day for it to release but the constant teasing doesn't help, lmao

I dont mind waiting either but im just so hyped for the new stuff, particularly the new weapons and mods. I've had the Warframe, Rebecca's and Megan's Twitter accounts as well as this thread open all day watching for news lol

26 minutes ago, xKrazyNukzx said:

Can't wait for chimera ants in warframe

Wha? When? Why? and where can i get Neferupitou?

5 minutes ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

I meant that they'll just go ahead and tease us further by using the Dev build for their Prime Prime if it doesn't release before the Prime Time starts. I honestly do not mind waiting another day for it to release but the constant teasing doesn't help, lmao

So update is 2morrow?

2 minutes ago, JoesCynicalSelf said:

I dont mind waiting either but im just so hyped for the new stuff, particularly the new weapons and mods. I've had the Warframe, Rebecca's and Megan's Twitter accounts as well as this thread open all day watching for news lol

Saaame.

1 minute ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

BTW by new Melee weapons them mean Melee 3.0?

No Melee 3.0 is still being worked on as said on the last couple of Devstreams

• Upvote 1

Just now, JoesCynicalSelf said:

No Melee 3.0 is still being worked on as said on the last couple of Devstreams

ez im 50% less hyped now 😕

• Woah 1

2 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

ez im 50% less hyped now 😕

Melee 3.0 was always going to take a hell of a long time to do. Have you seen some of the stuff they showed on the recent Devstreams ? If not I recommend watching them. Some really cool stuff coming down the pipeline.

Edited by JoesCynicalSelf

Just now, JoesCynicalSelf said:

Melee 3.0 as always going to take a hell of a long time to do. Have you seen some of the stuff they showed on the recent Devstreams ? If not I recommend watching them. Some really cool stuff coming down the pipeline.

I watch every stream. Still im less hyped 😕

(i know how long it takes)

• Woah 1