[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

DE team....don't "press" for this update....go home and have dinner with your family / pets / Netflix / however and whoever you live with.  You guys have been working hard; it's not CRITICAL that this ship tonight.  We, as your customers and fans, understand that you need more time.

Please don't make a corporate culture of "pressing."  That's how your best talent ends up leaving and the game we love starts going the way of the "Assassin's Creed" franchise.

You guys are DE....work late if you want to (I know I have because I've loved my job in the past), but don't strain on this.

We, your fans, will be here in the morning.  Take tonight to rest, and hit debugging the update hard in the morning.  Take until Monday if you need it.

As gamers....it's just kind of a common thing to see the developers we love overextend and degrade their products....and I myself would rather see your company keep a steady pace and stay awesome.  Everyone needs sleep and personal time.

• Like 8
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 3

Cool you have in Canada, still 11. 20.12 have us already 12. 04.12

Edited by smetrius

Just now, OriZulo said:

... That's when it's most useful. O_o

Maybe vs Infested... Her CC can't stop bullets unlike Frost

Well, time to go be a filthy weeb and play some Azur Lane

1 minute ago, TheDarkx said:

Again another primed bait...

they've been giving us hourly updates same as with all of the other major/big updates. they're working on fixing things that are broken

• Haha 1

2 минуты назад, GunRaptor9000 сказал:

DE team....don't "press" for this update....go home and have dinner with your family / pets / Netflix / however and whoever you live with.  You guys have been working hard; it's not CRITICAL that this ship tonight.  We, as your customers and fans, understand that you need more time.

Please don't make a corporate culture of "pressing."  That's how your best talent ends up leaving and the game we love starts going the way of the "Assassin's Creed" franchise.

You guys are DE....work late if you want to (I know I have because I've loved my job in the past), but don't strain on this.

We, your fans, will be here in the morning.  Take tonight to rest, and hit debugging the update hard in the morning.  Take until Monday if you need it.

As gamers....it's just kind of a common thing to see the developers we love overextend and degrade their products....and I myself would rather see your company keep a steady pace and stay awesome.  Everyone needs sleep and personal time.

i think it'd be good in case we might need some extra hotfixes to launch with mainline

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khaltzane said:

Maybe vs Infested... Her CC can't stop bullets unlike Frost

Well, time to go be a filthy weeb and play some Azur Lane

There are plenty of enemies from both Grineer and Corpus that run up to the defense objective and plenty that get close enough to be pulled in by Strangledome. 

It's a great CC. 

1 minute ago, OriZulo said:

There are plenty of enemies from both Grineer and Corpus that run up to the defense objective and plenty that get close enough to be pulled in by Strangledome. 

It's a great CC. 

Not denying that, just saying that in the case of defence vs ranged, Frost is superior. I main them both since they both fit my play style.

Yes I know iit's off topic but I dont think any of us have much better to do at this point XD

Edited by Khaltzane

The red text summoning is upon us. Join us in our pilgrimage to the Strata Relay instance 2 and pray for our lord and savior RED TEXT!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Just now, Zuhan said:

The red text summoning is upon us. Join us in our pilgrimage to the Strata Relay instance 2 and pray for our lord and savior RED TEXT!

Coming

1 minute ago, Zuhan said:

coming

4 minutes ago, electric4pie said:

they're working on final issues according to the last edit

I'd rather they take a break and start fresh again in the morning....shipping early so that hotfixes can be deployed as issues are discovered throughout the day.  At this point, if they deploy tonight, they'll have to stay even later monitoring for bugs, and we get an evening of bug-frame with tired/exhausted devs trying to put out the fires.

Edited by GunRaptor9000
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1