[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

2 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

I'd rather they take a break and start fresh again in the morning....shipping early so that hotfixes can be deployed as issues are discovered throughout the day.  At this point, if they deploy tonight, they'll have to stay even later monitoring for bugs, and we get an evening of bug-frame with tired/exhausted devs trying to put out the fires.

Awww hell naw. Lemme get my cattle prod so they can work with more motivation!

Sorry, that's just a little bit of anticipation seeping through!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, seprent said:

hmm who has the most anticipation ?

Us or Tyl?

Me, for Tyl Daddy and his hammer time

1 minute ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

It came out of the oven but half baked, they bad to put it back in 😛

good one i like it

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

hmm who has the most anticipation ?

Us or Tyl?

I've never learned so much from a live dissection.

6 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

I'd rather they take a break and start fresh again in the morning....shipping early so that hotfixes can be deployed as issues are discovered throughout the day.  At this point, if they deploy tonight, they'll have to stay even later monitoring for bugs, and we get an evening of bug-frame with tired/exhausted devs trying to put out the fires.

I mean they've been doing it for a few years and there really isn't a win win. Especially with programming when your really close to having something done sometimes its better to finish it cause you have everything going on in your head. Also if they can get it done tonight it'll give us players time to play the update and find some of things that need hotfixing that hey can work on tomorrow. Also it's probably only a core team finishing things up, it might not be everyone there to the last minute

11 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

At this point, if they deploy tonight, they'll have to stay even later monitoring for bugs, and we get an evening of bug-frame with tired/exhausted devs trying to put out the fires.

First of all we don't know thier schedule. For all we know they started thier day a 5pm. And I'm sure there is only a handful of staff there to see this through.

Now I'm sure they appreciate all the concern. But please stop being a nanny and get out of thier way so they can be awesome. Let'm be. tumblr_oags4gBYaB1qadpveo1_500.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

6 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

I mean they've been doing it for a few years and there really isn't a win win. Especially with programming when your really close to having something done sometimes its better to finish it cause you have everything going on in your head. Also if they can get it done tonight it'll give us players time to play the update and find some of things that need hotfixing that hey can work on tomorrow. Also it's probably only a core team finishing things up, it might not be everyone there to the last minute

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

1 minute ago, electric4pie said:

woah glitch caused that to appaer a few times more than i wanted

Ok that's it. I'm done. I'll read the rest of this thread tomorrow. Good night.

Just now, PeacefulWarmonger said:

team headfruit

XD ok i was wondering if the joke ones would get at least one vote i put them in because i just thought of my two favorite things tyl can say 

• Like 1

Just now, --Nob0dy-- said:

#headfruits-unite

oh god i think i started something....

Just now, KrazyKubrowLady said:

Brace yourselves for the salt accrued for the login system :'D

personally im excited for the login system AND the salt 

win win for me tbh

• Upvote 1