[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

I am just sad the new Login didn't come earlier. I definitely like the Zenistar and Sigma Octantis more than the two guns (since I always love my Rubico and Cycron more than whatever BS gun that comes out even if it is some hyper Meta OP thing). 

Hopefully there will be some melee rebalances in anticipation for 3.0 but I am not gonna disappoint myself if there isn't.

Just now, 13thMacabre said:

is it because of this that i cant log in to warframe now?

people were having issues earlier but i believe that got resolved. this shouldnt be affecting logins to my knowledge

vor 1 Minute schrieb Khaltzane:

10 more minutes until the hour

he have no write a time
i asked now
he edit it @ 1 hour with wait mor

was playing fine hrs ago then tried to invite people and got authentication failed. then decided to relog in, then theres that cant log in until now T_T

1 minute ago, electric4pie said:

people were having issues earlier but i believe that got resolved. this shouldnt be affecting logins to my knowledge

no, i still cant login.. i believe it's started after server upgrade..

It's already 9pm EST. Get some rest. Unless some of your staff plan to stay all night for emergency bug fixing just release the damn thing tomorrow.

• Like 1

im going to go to bed early. my caffeine and booze addled biological clock will think 1AM is an acceptable time to wake up if i go to bed now which will be a great time to fire up warframe /s

Cmon DE the cult of the red text cries out for its presence.vU7AfTq.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

Just now, Peter said:

Cmon DE the cult of the red text cries out for its presence.vU7AfTq.jpg

hay i see me 😄

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

stuck on 226/227 for no reason on node completion.  and since index/jordas/ Salad V/Rathuum ALWAYS respawn, it never marks complete.

53 minutes ago, electric4pie said:

it's 8 now. It was like 6 :30when he was complaining

It's now 9 roughly for them. But DE usually stay up real late when there's a mainline incoming. It's happened a few times and they are truly dedicated to the their craft. 

It's 1.59pm for me right now 

Just now, Alanthier said:

stuck on 226/227 for no reason on node completion.  and since index/jordas/ Salad V/Rathuum ALWAYS respawn, it never marks complete.

check the derelict missions

1 minute ago, Alanthier said:

Check Derelict missions.

Just now, --Aether-- said:

check the derelict missions

Already did the derelict missions.  Again.  I've done those countless times and it never marked them as complete until now?  #logic

Just now, Alanthier said:

Already did the derelict missions.  Again.  I've done those countless times and it never marked them as complete until now?  #logic

Check the Dark Sectors, Void, and Kuva Fortress, perhaps?

i hate to sound a bit mean and rude as i know they are trying hard to release this update as pristine as possible but... what bugs or kinks are there in the update that needs to get done before releasing the update?

Just now, maddragonmaster said:

i hate to sound a bit mean and rude as i know they are trying hard to release this update as pristine as possible but... what bugs or kinks are there in the update that needs to get done before releasing the update?

probably game breaking ones like crash or freeze bugs. or unusable weaps/mods