Where is update 23.10.0?!

7 minutes ago, Yakozaki said:

probably game breaking ones like crash or freeze bugs. or unusable weaps/mods

the most likely answer, but didn't they have enough time to finish this issues? they were apparently confidant enough to give a release date of October 11, yet it is at my central standard time of 8:12 pm and i have doubts they are going to have enough people late at night to finish the intended release date.

Edited by maddragonmaster
Just now, maddragonmaster said:

the most likely answer, but didn't they have enough time to finish this issues? 

the problem with coding is when you fix something, something else tends to break elsewhere so its like doing whack a mole and you think youve got em all only for 1 more asshat to pop up out of the hole and screee at you

1 minute ago, --Aether-- said:

that's weird, i had to do derelict mobile defense and sabotage cuz i never did them before apparently to get to 227

2 minutes ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

You are definitely missing something. Try going to each and every planet and look out for the blinking sound of uncompleted missions.

they need to have something for each planet that lists how many out of x you've completed.  Especially since the alerts icons override the normal ones.  Specifically in the void.  But i know I've completed that stuff repeatedly.