[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

2 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

All of us at the Strata Relay Instance 2 are awaiting Red Text. Oh great Red Text, Please bless us with your words of wisdom.Red%20Text%20Awaiting.png

It's-a meeee!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

4000 Endo has to go but don't touch Anasa lol. How dare you.

I mean.... put Anasa on Rotation C of the Elite Alerts. No need to keep it on Sortie. That's all I drop EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't need it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Failed to connect to chat server"

Is it..... Could it be...... Maybe?

Edited by Zuhan
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

The salt is coming

justified salt when its true? if the rewards dont rotate out with new rewards or an incentive to do it or it remains unfixed like ESO and SO is right now (spin2win, saryn, equinox,high dps frames are a MUST to get to round 8 unlike what they said about it being the new "endgame" with choices). Itll die out in 2-3weeks. I cant even find a public game of ESO going more than 4 rounds nowadays because 1)almost no one runs it anymore 2)no dps frame? = people leave at round 1 because they know they wont make it to round 8.

• Like 1

I'm really hoping they add something "farmable" to the shop for the new alert stuff. All the stuff they showed was one and done and could all be gotten after a few days of farming. Why not add something like Forma that we actually need a lot of to encourage people to keep playing the new alerts?

15 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

The Devs Work not on the Upgrade he sit on computer and laugh of us here in thread!
and drinks coffee

With that kind of attitude I'd say you deserve to be laughed at, and then some. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:
Arbitrations
Rotation A  
1300 Endo Common (38.00%)
Ayatan Valana Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Ayatan Sah Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (2.00%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.00%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.00%)
Adaptation Rare (2.00%)
Rotation B  
1600 Endo Common (50.00%)
Ayatan Vaya Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Ayatan Piv Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (2.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.50%)
Adaptation Rare (2.50%)
Rotation C  
2000 Endo Common (55.00%)
Ayatan Orta Sculpture Uncommon (31.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (3.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (3.50%)
Adaptation Rare (3.50%)

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....as usual we can see that DE still hasn't learnt anything about a balanced drop table.... 'forcing' players to do a mode by sticking the stuff players want behind a low drop chance is not the way to encourage us to do things.... eso has the exact same problem when it comes to the vandal items. 

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore.... while I admit I have some mods to finish levelling ayatan/endo as a reward really isn't enough to make me want to do a mission which has twice the duration between rotations AND if I fail I get NOTHING (based on twitch stream).

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It's almost 10PM, can you please just say "no not tonight" so i can go play something else while I have time. I give you guys my attention, all of it. WF comes before any other game. But I don't want to sit here waiting anymore. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....as usual we can see that DE still hasn't learnt anything about a balanced drop table.... 'forcing' players to do a mode by sticking the stuff players we want behind a low drop chance is not the way to encourage us to do things.... eso has the exact same problem when it comes to the vandal items. 

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore.... while I admit I have some mods to finish levelling ayatan/endo as a reward really isn't enough to make me want to do a mission which has twice the duration between rotations AND if I fail I get NOTHING (based on twitch stream).

I don't have a source on this but I've been told arbitrations won't have an A A B C drop table but an A B C C C C C... drop table.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Yagoid:

With that kind of attitude I'd say you deserve to be laughed at, and then some.  

Why that
The developer post only what the update not ready
The best ist he say direct was the update comes for his timezone at next day!
And not this what she make @ this time

Moreover, I come from Germany here is freedom of opinion you can say openly what you think

13 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

All of us at the Strata Relay Instance 2 are awaiting Red Text. Oh great Red Text, Please bless us with your words of wisdom.Red%20Text%20Awaiting.png

its quite nice to see a photo of me awaiting the red text

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

"Failed to connect to chat server"

Is it..... Could it be...... Maybe?

Yes,you got kicked

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OverlyExpressive said:

I don't have a source on this but I've been told arbitrations won't have an A A B C drop table but an A B C C C C C... drop table.

Yeah they said that in a stream a while back iirc, it still doesn't actually change anything other than a tiny increase in the drop chance of the mods we'll be after, it is still primarily endo/ayatan, just larger amounts.... in all honesty though based on that drop table it will be more efficient to just do rotation a and restart imo. 

Edited by LSG501

https://www.strawpoll.me/16630085

tyl still winning master of anticipation 

8 minutes ago, Yakozaki said:

justified salt when its true? if the rewards dont rotate out with new rewards or an incentive to do it or it remains unfixed like ESO and SO is right now (spin2win, saryn, equinox,high dps frames are a MUST to get to round 8 unlike what they said about it being the new "endgame" with choices). Itll die out in 2-3weeks. I cant even find a public game of ESO going more than 4 rounds nowadays because 1)almost no one runs it anymore 2)no dps frame? = people leave at round 1 because they know they wont make it to round 8.

i didnt say it was justified or not i just said its coming 

The Arbitrations drop table is really not a huge deal- you'll just farm for what you need and then never farm it again, until you want it again... which is the same as every other piece of content in Warframe, so I can't say that it's really a deal breaker.

On 2018-10-10 at 2:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

We gotta call it a night sadly, thank you everyone for your patience! See you tomorrow. Feels like old times with these late night calls!

• Like 32
  • Satisfied 10
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

which changes absolutely nothing other than a tiny increase in the drop chance of the mods we'll be after, it is still primarily endo/ayatan, just larger amounts.... in all honesty though based on that drop table it will be more efficient to just do rotation a and restart imo. 

This is true. There is still really no reason to push yourself further into the survivals when you can just 5 min and out, rinse repeat. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore....

1. what did u expect?

2. you dont, others maybe do

who would have guessed that he would be right ..😛

• Upvote 2

On 2018-10-10 at 12:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

So it has been DElayed, hold off till next friday if needed, just please don't release a buggy glitchy mess that was onslaught and ESO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We gotta call it a night sadly, thank you everyone for your patience! See you tomorrow. Feels like old times with these late night calls!

Thanks for trying.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

+9001% Salt. lol