[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We gotta call it a night sadly, thank you everyone for your patience! See you tomorrow. Feels like old times with these late night calls!

GG Thank you for your hard work. You guys get some rest and hopefully tomorrow something comes of all that work

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

All of us at the Strata Relay Instance 2 are awaiting Red Text. Oh great Red Text, Please bless us with your words of wisdom.Red%20Text%20Awaiting.png

Hey, I'm famous now. Was nice talking about Bionicle while we were waiting for updates though.

• Haha 1

Hey DE, I wanna buy Relics with my Endo.  Lemme do that with all my spare loads of it please.  Arbitrations are gonna saddle me with even more that I don't need, but if I could spend it on fresh relics that'd be sweet.

27 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:
Arbitrations
Rotation A  
1300 Endo Common (38.00%)
Ayatan Valana Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Ayatan Sah Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture Uncommon (18.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (2.00%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.00%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.00%)
Adaptation Rare (2.00%)
Rotation B  
1600 Endo Common (50.00%)
Ayatan Vaya Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Ayatan Piv Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (2.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.50%)
Adaptation Rare (2.50%)
Rotation C  
2000 Endo Common (55.00%)
Ayatan Orta Sculpture Uncommon (31.00%)
Sharpshooter Rare (3.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (3.50%)
Adaptation Rare (3.50%)

FINALLY, a real endo farm. I am so hyped for this now after doing Rathuum over 3,100 times. Trying to level all the mods in the Codex. Got 11 primed mods left then 49 random <=R6 mods (no including these) to find still. AND I won't get some mod I already have 900 times in a row due to the drop rates.

• Upvote 3

thanks for all the hard work to try and ship it tonight, get some rest and give it a crack tomorrow! 

• Like 1

Ugh, I'm holding on my login of the day for when the Mainline drops, so I cant clear the SC beforehand.

Just now, SteelOverseer666 said:

When you say finish the starchart do you mean 100% complete or just all relays unlocked?

100% complete. All 227 missions.

And there, i was right.. there will be a post from DE that says it’s being delayed.. well i dont blame you guys, but next time please dont mention “the update’s gonna comes today” if there will be a chance for delaying it..

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We gotta call it a night sadly, thank you everyone for your patience! See you tomorrow. Feels like old times with these late night calls!

;-; ok space mom. c ya tomorrow

vor 1 Minute schrieb SteelOverseer666:

When you say finish the starchart do you mean 100% complete or just all relays unlocked?

227/227 = 100% complete

On 2018-10-10 at 1:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. 

Salt, table salt or common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent. The open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a salinity of 3.5%.

Salt is essential for life in general, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation.

Edited by Klokwerkaos
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

You have to do every node once. There's a number in your profile ???/227 that tells you have many you've done.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Old times? Seems like every update anymore, really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

Why that
The developer post only what the update not ready
The best ist he say direct was the update comes for his timezone at next day!
And not this what she make @ this time

Moreover, I come from Germany here is freedom of opinion you can say openly what you think

Freedom of opinion does not protect you from criticism, nor does it justify your entitled behaviour. It is currently 9:59pm EDT, which means that DE employees have been in the office about 5 hours more than is expected of them just to push this update out in a non broken state. If you think that they'd rather sit in the office to read the forums to "drink coffee" and laugh at walls of texts than go home to their families then boy do I got news for you. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

I look forward to playing when I get home tomorrow, I hope everyone at DE gets some sleep tonight, you all deserve it. Thanks to the whole team for being so great!