[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

Wonder how this one will work refresh wise.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dev's for the current heads-up on whats up! ❤️ to all. 😎

Edited by Bladereap3r
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Jesus Christ this is amazing. I cant wait to make my speed nova more speed nova and increase party strengh? 

LOL until the other 3 people in the pug squad are running it and you inadvertently get an additional 90% power strength also

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Eisdschungel said:

actually wrong. you gain 90% from you squadmates, but loose 30% coz of your own aura. so in a whole Squad with that aura every gains 60%

Pardon.

You are correct.

• Like 1

Everyone freaking out about the "glitchy" text and Im sitting here thinking that the "lotus" (I like to call her Orchid) Ordis made for us glitches out all the time and seeing as Reb = Lotus maybe she's playing the part?

6 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Or you could ignore some of those mandatory mods, deal somewhat less overkill damage and have more utility. I would so sacrifice power strength in any of my non exalted builds for that swap mod.

the problem is the only place where it is not overkill is the star chart, but the starchart is not where you would need mods like these anyway, it becomes an issue when the BS scaling of the enemies requires you to min-max and leaves no room for the utility like these mods provide. the effect of the mods are nice, it's just not worth anything over the builds I have now for the content I would want to use it in.

Edited by Darkvramp

9 minutes ago, -_Price_Checker said:

C̴͖͗̾͜     ̵w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽  ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉   H̴͋͜eÅ̵̯ i̶̲͕̽͗      D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝      M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤lr̸̜̆       

'see we're going to make heat damage meta'

Screenshot_10.png

@[DE]Rebecca is this player's theory correct? :^)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

vor 37 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed

Was excited about this until I realized its going to take up a Warframe slot...

Would totally take this, if it were slotted into a pistol, though

33 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Jesus Christ this is amazing. I cant wait to make my speed nova more speed nova and increase party strengh? 

Nice call!

I'm a tad bit concerned about the Daily Tribute overhaul, I'm only a few days away from login day 1,000, when this comes around will I lose my progress to the next reward?

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% Total Damage

Please, at the very least remove this part. You are already giving up a mod slot (ie more damage/ other qol) just to not blow yourself up. The least the mod can do is NOT have a downside.

I really don't understand what the thought process behind this was. 

Edit: Just realised its not even to not blow yourself up since that might still be possible. Just have it be -100% self dmg

Edited by Madway7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lenz w/ Serration, Split Chamber, Vigilante Armaments, Point Strike, Vital Sense, 1 90% elemental, and other mods to taste:

~50k self-damage/shot

Lenz w/ Serration, Split Chamber, Vigilante Armaments, Point Strike, Vital Sense, 1 90% elemental, AND CAUTIOUS SHOT (and others to taste):

3500 self-damage per shot

Guess what? That's still more than the eHP of any frame that doesn't have an armor buffing, damage reduction, or damage negation ability. Guess what else? Most of those frames already didn't care about self-damage or are melee/ability focused.

I think a minimum safe distance mod, like what the Corinth Alt-fire has by default, would be best.

Also, does the -30% damage affect all damage dealt by the weapon? Because if so, then that will make it even harder to build weapons that have two fire modes with one that can deal self-damage (like the Phantasma).

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates

This mod would be great if it also made you "immune" to power strength increases provided by teammates. Currently it is one of those "not really worth it" mods unless you play in pre-made groups only. It can be fun on Nova, but you are at the same time back at square one or worse if you end up with a second Nova or other frames that can live on negative strength that rocks this aura to buff the group.

So an "immunity" mechanic would be a very nice addition on it, would help Nova safeguard against frames like Equinox that force extra strength onto you.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

look at me

look at me.

i am the sentient now.

• Haha 13
  • Applause 2

38 minutes ago, Hikaru-san said:

What's up with the glitchy text

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Last week we told you the next PC̴͖͗̾͜ update will be a Mainline - that's the plan! It won't be coming today, though. Check back tomorrow for confirmation of if ̵̩͑w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉ the planned Thursday release!

An important recap:

- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of H̴͋͜exis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Å̵̯lerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards.

New Mod details:
  • Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll
    Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates
    Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed
    Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.

- Infinite Archwing Usage - no more consumables!
- Spiral Gear wheel - more than 12 slots!
- New M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤lee weapons!
- Daily Tribute Overhaul!
- A/B/C Configurations for Operator̸̜̆ Customizations.
 - + About 5 more pages of Changes and Fixes... this is actually more like 20 pages now! Ah!

Check back tomorrow, Oct 11, for status updates!

Yayyy!!!!!! We're close to lift together!!

w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉ C̴͖͗̾͜H̴͋͜ Å̵̯ i̶̲͕̽͗ r̸̜̆ D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝   M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤

We are going to fight the Lotus with Helminth? Eh, sounds plausible.

• Upvote 1

I picked a great time to get into Warframe!!!

Thanks DE for making the best game in the world

Edited by Raser85
  • Like 3