[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

Just now, Eranio2010 said:

@[DE]Rebecca
Why you not Answered ?
What ist for you a full Star Chart
i have 224from 227 and i have make all missions on planets the planet exp was full

Check if you have any blue blinking icons on the map.

Also build keys for Derelict , if i remember correcty , they blink on when you have crafted keys.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat126 said:

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

you and alot of others..... i really hate when they do this.

7 minutes ago, Dragoncat126 said:

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

i understand this reference 

• Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Lindinle said:

you and alot of others..... i really hate when they do this.

1 minute ago, --NPB--Captain-Thunder- said:

If you are not sure if the update its gonna be deployed at the time you are saying, then don't do it... Truly disappointed, I was waiting the hole day in game for the update, I spent hours waiting for nothing.

Just now, Ludakrit said:

DE is like a bad girlfriend.

Wow... look at this Salt. People dont realize how late DE already stayed up past their normal time to try to get this done. we have already waited a week for this, 1 more day isnt gonna hurt

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoid said:

Freedom of opinion does not protect you from criticism, nor does it justify your entitled behaviour. It is currently 9:59pm EDT, which means that DE employees have been in the office about 5 hours more than is expected of them just to push this update out in a non broken state. If you think that they'd rather sit in the office to read the forums to "drink coffee" and laugh at walls of texts than go home to their families then boy do I got news for you. 

Perhaps people might criticize DE less if they could have any schedule met in the last forever and have releases that weren't supremely buggy, or keep regular content (or even recycled old content) sustainably flowing.

You are correct, one can voice an opinion, but that doesn't shield them from counterpoint and consequence.

People are right to be annoyed and this is the official place to express their frustrations and disappointments on the topic.    

Edited by Klokwerkaos
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

HE WORK ONLY AT DAY FROM UPDATE
AND TEST IT ONLY AT THIS POINT
THE DEV BUILD HAS EVERYTHING WORKING AND NOW HAVE THEIR TRAINEES WORKING BECAUSE NO OTHER IS THERE TO WORK

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Justo ahora, dziellsGamer dijo:

Wow... look at this Salt. People dont realize how late DE already stayed up past their normal time to try to get this done. we have already waited a week for this, 1 more day isnt gonna hurt

Man, I understand but if they have a lot of things to correct, then why they have to give us an specific launching day?

Remind me where they stated that it'd definitely be out today? They kept saying they're aiming to but there's still a chance it won't be. They didn't promise today.

• Upvote 1

This is expected by this point.

If DE says they're going to 'try' to release on a day, always assume it'll be the next 1-3 days. It's just kinda how they operate.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

18 минут назад, OverlyExpressive сказал:

I don't have a source on this but I've been told arbitrations won't have an A A B C drop table but an A B C C C C C... drop table.

Now name someone who s "ok" with spending 40+ minutes in a mission with 3% drop chance of something.

3 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

THE DEV BUILD HAS EVERYTHING WORKING AND NOW HAVE THEIR TRAINEES WORKING BECAUSE NO OTHER IS THERE TO WORK

mate calm down your making less and less sense 

Just now, dziellsGamer said:

do you not realized how late they are on this mainline? they said it would yesterday [the 10th] its going to be the 12th and still nothing. i get they dont like making deadlines but if i was in their office i would tell that traitor space mom "yeah take the 10th and add maybe 3 more days to that just to be sure."

better tell people a date a week from now and make it look like its done early, than tell people today and have it be done a week from now. understand?

Just now, -Temp0- said:

Now name someone who s "ok" with spending 40+ minutes in a mission with 3% drop chance of something.

*raises hand* 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

You have obviously never worked in software development.  You fix a thing, you break a thing...  

All the salt I'm seeing from some of you.. seriously?  Your hating on one of the best developers out there... some of you seem to forget your not dealing w/ that big evil game company...  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ShogunGunshow said:

This is expected by this point.

If DE says they're going to 'try' to release on a day, always assume it'll be the next 1-3 days. It's just kinda how they operate.

Release time is five minutes before they all leave the office for the weekend so that we can have a bugged release all weekend.  Will be super fun 😄

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We gotta call it a night sadly, thank you everyone for your patience! See you tomorrow. Feels like old times with these late night calls!

What do you mean by finish the star chart? Unlock on planets, or complete every mission node?