[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

1 hour ago, PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA said:

1 hour later and me too, bud. I don't even care about the update yet these heathens are the ones able to log in. I just want to play.

i have the same issue

I never finished the star chart, and probably never will, ill just buy adaptation from whoever sells it on the market anyway.

How many of you are able to login today?

i login successfully on the website but the game tells me "Login Failed. Check Info". Plz tell me i'm not the only one going through this trouble.

• Woah 1

What the problem is. when you enter the password writes that the data is not returned?=/

Edited by ScpSilver
  • Woah 1

1 минуту назад, KingMalik10001 сказал:

i login successfully on the website but the game tells me "Login Failed. Check Info". Plz tell me i'm not the only one going through this trouble.

You're not alone. Same thing. On site goes in game there is no.

• Woah 1

Lol and now people are saying they'll not clear the star chart.

I'm gonna enjoy the REEing that'll happen from those who chose not to do the requirements.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Lol and now people are saying they'll not clear the star chart.

I'm gonna enjoy the REEing that'll happen from those who chose not to do the requirements.

Agreed, it's not like it's impossible, just do it.

1 minute ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

Agreed, it's not like it's impossible, just do it.

Heck i suck at spy and yet i troughed through Kuva and Uranus spy.

It's almost like people are going out of their way to make a reason to get upset.

Edited by LupisV0lk
  • Upvote 1

Le 10/10/2018 à 20:13, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉

30 minutes ago, KingMalik10001 said:

It works!

The login to the game - not the mainline yet 🙂

I am in-game while I write this 🙂

hace 41 minutos, KingMalik10001 dijo:

Im trying to log in for about 12 hours and still can't. Hope they will fix that.

13 минут назад, Shadow-Spawn сказал:

It works!

The login to the game - not the mainline yet 🙂

I am in-game while I write this 🙂

Do not lie does not work nothing.

3 hours ago, Jivy said:

wait so its coming out tommorow?

that's what the top post has been edited to. But they were aiming to release Thursday but they missed it despite how much they tried to get it working/stable. 

4 hours ago, Yagoid said:

Freedom of opinion does not protect you from criticism, nor does it justify your entitled behaviour. It is currently 9:59pm EDT, which means that DE employees have been in the office about 5 hours more than is expected of them just to push this update out in a non broken state. If you think that they'd rather sit in the office to read the forums to "drink coffee" and laugh at walls of texts than go home to their families then boy do I got news for you. 

ok dude i just have something to say here, for you this is a game, they are working ok? so they go home when necessary, i work in a kitchen and trust me pal i start at 11am and i usually end  my shift at midnight and there is noone there that pat my back telling me about my family, the guy is right they should say no the update doesn't goes live tonight as soon as they can't ship it before prime time, cause there was people like me, that guy and many more that actually after a day of work/study was there just because there was an hope, and listen a dude who is here for a much longer time than you, they are doing all this S#&$ all over again, confirming stuff for a day, keeping all sticked to the monitor then bye bye see you after the weeked, i hope that this attitude doesn't start again

Edited by beppe93

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ t̡̧̧͇̪̩̘̫͉̹̀̉́͗̌a̺̱̲̮͔͊̍̅̄͆͟͝ͅk̸̘̜̭̞̼̹̣̆̾̎̑̆e̪͈͖̘̲̝̿͛͑̓̽̕͞ ṁ͔̘̳̭̥̑̀̇͂̎̒́̿̚y̵̟̭̟̩͚̳͇̞͍̤͋́͋͘͠͠ ę̶͍̻̭̇̿́́͂̈́͂͜n̝͉̘̣̲̎̿̅̆̽̀ȅ̝̣̝͚̜͉̎͋̃̆r̸̢͈͓̳̝̜̬̀́͗̾̓̓͊́͜͞g̷̛̹̼̩̣̜̾̈͗͆̔̈̕͡y̸͈͚̠̥̯͂̍̿̚͜͢͞ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

2 minutes ago, ScpSilver said:

Do not lie does not work nothing.

Sounds like the login bug cannot be replicated by everyone then.

I am in-game looking at NEZHA CIRCA Helmet alert on Europa at the moment.

Keep trying your login 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 минуты назад, Shadow-Spawn сказал:

Sounds like the login bug cannot be replicated by everyone then.

I am in-game looking at NEZHA CIRCA Helmet alert on Europa at the moment.

Keep trying your login 🙂

That's at least some information. Thanks.

1 minute ago, beppe93 said:

ok dude i just a something to say here, for you this is a game, they are working ok? so hey go home when necessary, understand i work in a kitchen and trust me pal i start at 11 and i usually end  my shift at midnight and there is noone there that pat my back telling me about my family, the guys is right they should say no the update doesn't goes live tonight as soon as they can't ship it before prime time, cause there was people like me, that guy and many more that actually after a day or work/study was there just because there was an hope, and listen a dude who is here for a much longer time than you, they are doing all this S#&$ all over again, confirming stuff for a day, keeping all sticked to the monitor then bye bye see you after the weeked, i hope that this attitude doesn't start again

Maybe they could've just instantly told us they wouldn't ship tonight, but that wasn't something they were sure of. They literally didn't know until the decision was officially made. It's like you don't even want them to try. That's basically what you're asking. Just give up and say it's not coming tonight. That's not how dev studios function tho. It just as easily could've released tonight if there weren't any issues.  

• Like 1