[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

2 minutes ago, ScpSilver said:

That's at least some information. Thanks.

No worries, I hope you will let everyone know when you are able to login once again 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

Maybe they could've just instantly told us they wouldn't ship tonight, but that wasn't something they were sure of. They literally didn't know until the decision was officially made. It's like you don't even want them to try. That's basically what you're asking. Just give up and say it's not coming tonight. That's not how dev studios function tho. It just as easily could've released tonight if there weren't any issues.  

dude they said no update at 4 in the morning, 4 in the #*!%ing morning, and i left at 3 and noone was playing other stuff we were just sitten there loocking at the screen while chatting in relays or in region chat, is not a matter of surrend is a matter of respecting your player base and don't do a thing that created so much hate and problems, but i bet they did that S#&$ because the draugh was literally S#&$ting on them, still they wont see me in game until the update goes live and well

3 minutes ago, AdrianPlayGame said:

And i just had a day off work and this is what I see? geez

I feel you, exactly the same case here. Was hoping to spend my day off with the new update!

If I want to make use of the new tribune system, I have to wait until it launches before I login because I'm 1 day away from a milestone 😞
haven't logged on to WF because of this for like a week, my clan is probably missing me...
soontm 
can not come any sooner 🤣

4 minutes ago, beppe93 said:

dude they said no update at 4 in the morning, 4 in the #*!%ing morning, and i left at 3 and noone was playing other stuff we were just sitten there loocking at the screen while chatting in relays or in region chat, is not a matter of surrend is a matter of respecting your player base and don't do a thing that created so much hate and problems, but i bet they did that S#&$ because the draugh was literally S#&$ting on them, still they wont see me in game until the update goes live and well

Well. Apparently they cant please everyone.

Its not like they guaranteed the update would be ready. Hell, they started prime time by saying that there still were some issues, and while prime time was rolling we got a few tidbits about the process, and that there still were issues they couldnt figure out. At the end of prime time we got a message that they were gonna stay at work and keep at it, trying to get it out.

What about this process is unfair to you? Coding, and bug fixing, isnt a trivial matter. They did their best because they didnt want to let anyone down, but they failed. This happens often in programming. 

There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to get salty over this.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

9 minutes ago, beppe93 said:

its all good dude, there is no rush, for now, just enjoy the epic community we have here and be patient. Its going to come, just not right now, shoot tbh we all need to be sleep right now. U never know when u might wake up to see it there like its christmas mornin.

How did DE ever make decently large updates every few months? 
Was the game just SO MUCH smaller and easier to work with? 
Is the game now so big and complex that it's just a lot harder to make content?
OR is it the players that have changed?
I ponder this whenever there's a new update coming.

I must say that the Drop rates of the new Mods are way to low 2% at 10 min/Waves, 2,5% at 20 min/Waves and 3,5% at and above 30min/Waves...

The rest of the Rewards is basically Endo which we can acquire from any other (endless) mission and in case of a good High Lv Excavation you can get Endo and other useful Suff without breaking a sweat.

I hope they reevaluate the Droptables before Launch, as 2% is just laughably low ... For TEN Minutes/Weaves.

just push them to A=5%/B=7,5%/C=10%

• Upvote 1

56 минут назад, LupisV0lk сказал:

Lol and now people are saying they'll not clear the star chart.

I'm gonna enjoy the REEing that'll happen from those who chose not to do the requirements.

And what the point of it? Req is the definirion of stupid anyway so the annoyance is justified. Instead of doing the new mission many will be forced to return to boring lv1 to 30 ones be cause de never bothered to warn you youd need to complete the starchat, unlike previously update were they told you way back that in order to do sacrifice you need x, y, z. Sums up everything about this update. 

1 час назад, LupisV0lk сказал:

Lol and now people are saying they'll not clear the star chart.

I'm gonna enjoy the REEing that'll happen from those who chose not to do the requirements.

And what the point of it? Req is the definirion of stupid anyway so the annoyance is justified. Instead of doing the new mission many will be forced to return to boring lv1 to 30 ones be cause de never bothered to warn you youd need to complete the starchat, unlike previously update were they told you way back that in order to do sacrifice you need x, y, z. Sums up everything about this update. 

6 minutes ago, Darkuhn said:

I must say that the Drop rates of the new Mods are way to low 2% at 10 min/Waves, 2,5% at 20 min/Waves and 3,5% at and above 30min/Waves...

The rest of the Rewards is basically Endo which we can acquire from any other (endless) mission and in case of a good High Lv Excavation you can get Endo and other useful Suff without breaking a sweat.

I hope they reevaluate the Droptables before Launch, as 2% is just laughably low ... For TEN Minutes/Weaves.

just push them to A=5%/B=7,5%/C=10%

yep yep yep 
that is precisely what I was thinking, if DE wants people to still play arbitrations weeks after they come out, rewards NEED to be GOOD, and the rewards can't be NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to obtain.

maybe I'm using hyperbole, idk, but my points stands xddd

it is weird that people havent done most of the content already. level 1 missions? well... what level 1 missions exactly? pretty sure that in the old starchart you basically had to go through most of the missions to reach the planet boss just so you could move on to the different planet. now you have to do most of the missions to unlock the paths to other planets as well. the exceptions are planets that lead nowhere, like kuva fortress.

so the question is... what are you even talking about? it doesnt make sense.

even then, if you want to do high level content, how come you cant rush a few easy missions in like half an hour?

this is just plain stupid even if i agree that the requirement is quite arbitrary. well better than having mr6 ruining the missions tho, trust me without this requirement we would have dozens of threads with that issue instead.

focusing on the real issue, like droprates and loot table should be the priority. the vendor doesnt even seem to be having much to work for. couple of mods and some cosmetics. thats not enough really.

Edited by fartloud

On 2018-10-10 at 8:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% -15% Total Damage

So lets do some math here:

I have a whatever build for the Ogris dealing 10K damage.

Adding in this mod decreases the damage to 9.5K damage and gets us 950 self damage what will still oneshot kill all frames expect inaros.

I gotta say that the before variant offered more protection since that would result in only 700 self-damage what is still huge but we may have 2 frames that might survive who are Inaros and Nidus.

How about gating the self damage to be only able to deal damage equal of 90% of your current health +10? That would be punishing enough and in most cases people would actually survive this horrible system of yours.

4 minutes ago, fartloud said:

it is weird that people havent done most of the content already. level 1 missions? well... what level 1 missions exactly? pretty sure that in the old starchart you basically had to go through most of the missions to reach the planet boss just so you could move on to the different planet. now you have to do most of the missions to unlock the paths to other planets as well. the exceptions are planets that lead nowhere, like kuva fortress.

even then, if you want to do high level content, how come you cant rush a few easy missions in like half an hour?

this is just plain stupid even if i agree that the requirement is quite arbitrary. well better than having mr6 ruining the missions tho, trust me without this requirement we would have dozens of threads with that issue instead.

There are many nodes out of your way of doing some has been gated behind terrible archwing mission and just today i have seen atleast 3 people saying that the unlocks on the profile only count if you are the host.

On 2018-10-11 at 4:13 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

L
Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

13 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

So you don't want to play the game? That's the vibe i'm getting here. Read the OP as well buddy. DE has warned us.

• Like 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb Fallen_Echo:

950 self damage

consider damage falloff with distance, so unless your Rocket blew up right in front of you there is a good chance that you can walk away damaged but alive.

6 минут назад, fartloud сказал:

focusing on the real issue, like droprates and loot table should be the priority. the vendor doesnt even seem to be having much to work for. couple of mods and some cosmetics. thats not enough really.

Not cant. Its annoying as fck. And boring as fck. And sucks no one told wed have to do so sooner than on the day of the supposed update so I wouldnt have to sit through 10 boring and annoying low level resident sleeper trash in a day of the update instead of doing new missions. Pretty fng simple.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

There are many nodes out of your way of doing some has been gated behind terrible archwing mission and just today i have seen atleast 3 people saying that the unlocks on the profile only count if you are the host.

dont know if the host issue is real, if thats the case then its obviously a bug.

as for archwing, they are easy and quick missions anyway. maybe interception is more annoying, because its interception. also consider this, DE has shown us the railjack which obviously involved archwing gameplay. everyone was hyped,  and then they postponed the mode. what would you do if it was released? you wouldnt play it because its archwing? everyone would be unprepared for it and tbh it would be a huge fiasko. though obviously they have to make huge improvements to archwing in general, some things dont work since day 1.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Not cant. Its annoying as fck. And boring as fck. And sucks no one told wed have to do so sooner than on the day of the supposed update so I wouldnt have to sit through 10 boring and annoying low level resident sleeper trash in a day of the update instead of doing new missions. Pretty fng simple.

oh what a disaster, 10 missions that you can do in 10 minutes.

you do realise that a lot of content in warframe is done dozens of times. most of the alerts are the same missions, same tilesets that we are talking about just slightly higher level?

just rush them. its an arbitrary requirement, i would definitely agree, but come on if you are a higher MR player you would be used to warframe's content by now. why are you so impatient?

i am MR25, i dont see a huge problem in this.

Edited by fartloud
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

So why are you playing the game then?! It's clear that you don't like playing it.

• Like 2

I really don’t get this... what is the problem with the requirement? Clear the Starchart?  It’s very easy I think, every single mission. „Im bad at X mission!“. Practice it. People come begging for taxi constantly. They ask for Jordas Golem mission help crying „I don’t even have a mod for Archwing“. Ridiculous. I think the main problem is that there are no real restrictions in every step so they just want to rush through the missions and get everything but don’t really want to actually play the game. Thats the core problem behind everything: players want to get everything right now, and they don’t want to play the game. It’s quite contradictory: if they don’t want to play the game, than why are they interested in to have everything, and immediately. In general I would recommend to raise the requirements for every step to make them more realistic (my real in-game strength is properly aligned to my next mission) and maybe remove the taxi system completely.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

3 minutes ago, Stellatarum said:

I really don’t get this... what is the problem with the requirement? Clear the Starchart?  It’s very easy I think.

Yes it is. But the forum community seems to have a rather unhealthy obsession with wanting everything but not having to play to get said thing.

Edited by LupisV0lk
  • Applause 1

28 minutes ago, Darkmatt3r said:

Both of em !!!! 
KNACK BEST GAME!!!

The challenge is to get the design into Warframe without breaking any copyright/IP rights of the KNACK publisher.

That might prove difficult. I don't think DE would risk legal action, when they can just create their own designs instead without any risk.

It would have been a unique looking frame though. 🙂