[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

16 minutes ago, Darkuhn said:

consider damage falloff with distance, so unless your Rocket blew up right in front of you there is a good chance that you can walk away damaged but alive.

We dont have that. Distance is not a factor for explosives since the explosion is hitscan and literally has no effect once you are outside of the range.

Its either 100% damage taken if inside or 0% if outside.

15 minutes ago, fartloud said:

dont know if the host issue is real, if thats the case then its obviously a bug.

as for archwing, they are easy and quick missions anyway. maybe interception is more annoying, because its interception. also consider this, DE has shown us the railjack which obviously involved archwing gameplay. everyone was hyped,  and then they postponed the mode. what would you do if it was released? you wouldnt play it because its archwing? everyone would be unprepared for it and tbh it would be a huge fiasko. though obviously they have to make huge improvements to archwing in general, some things dont work since day 1.

Honestly, i wouldnt touch it unless it rains exclusive fashions what grant you free plat.

The archwing system is due to a full scale rework and thats something DE never managed to do well.

I hope we can see which missions are still missing. I'm missing 1 mission and I just can't find it

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Fallen_Echo:

Its either 100% damage taken if inside or 0% if outside.

your right, but the Ogris wiki entry also says the user only gets to face 1/3 of the damage as self damage, so with your example you would take only 316,67 Damage(9500*(1/3)*0,1) with the mod.

and that would be manageable by most frames.

1 minute ago, Orabell said:

I hope we can see which missions are still missing. I'm missing 1 mission and I just can't find it

Derelict maybe? It doesn't show it if youre missing one, afaik.

9 minutes ago, lasersword said:

Derelict maybe? It doesn't show it if youre missing one, afaik.

It is. I figured it out. If you miss some missions this must be derelict

On 2018-10-10 at 7:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

Hope that doesnt include deralict.

Cautious Shot and Power Donation aren't in the drop table at all, they don't drop in Arbitrations or they are just cancel ?

8 minutes ago, Kaminali said:

Cautious Shot and Power Donation aren't in the drop table at all, they don't drop in Arbitrations or they are just cancel ?

you get some points for doing these alerts regardless of what drops. then you use those points at the new vendor at the arbiters of hexis. there is no rng involved in getting them.

Edited by fartloud

13 minutes ago, Kaminali said:

You will be able to get these from a new npc at the Arbiters room in the Relays by paying with new resource.

Edited by bombi_666

22 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Hope that doesnt include deralict.

derelict is needed for complete star chart 😕

They can delay the update for another few months. All I want is to be able to log in.

4 minutes ago, Tr1L said:

They can delay the update for another few months. All I want is to be able to log in.

same

Edited by Hashashin_Argonaut

1 hour ago, Darkuhn said:

your right, but the Ogris wiki entry also says the user only gets to face 1/3 of the damage as self damage, so with your example you would take only 316,67 Damage(9500*(1/3)*0,1) with the mod.

and that would be manageable by most frames.

Well thats good for the ogris but i doubt the other explosives have the same mechanic. I only used the ogris for the calculation as an example, i honestly never noticed this effect till you pointed it out.

during the stream it was said, that we'll see a lot of failed missions. 

i just thought about it, and if these missions are mostly excavation missions, you dont need four people hogging one excavator. sooo, to avoid failed missions: take a failsave-limbo with you. 3 players do the mission while limbo stays inside the limbo right on the exit till everyone else is dead = maximised wave-lenght and a safe exit from the mission. just make sure the limbo player got audio high enough to notice when the mission ends and can get back to the computer for the next round