[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

1 minute ago, Aviarium said:

during the stream it was said, that we'll see a lot of failed missions. 

i just thought about it, and if these missions are mostly excavation missions, you dont need four people hogging one excavator. sooo, to avoid failed missions: take a failsave-limbo with you. 3 players do the mission while limbo stays inside the limbo right on the exit till everyone else is dead = maximised wave-lenght and a safe exit from the mission. just make sure the limbo player got audio high enough to notice when the mission ends and can get back to the computer for the next round

For now it's just a failed to update 🤣

Edited by Ak011

7 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

This is true. There is still really no reason to push yourself further into the survivals when you can just 5 min and out, rinse repeat. 

Fun, maybe? Play the game as if you've obtained all the gear you care about, what would you do then?

1 hour ago, lasersword said:

Derelict maybe? It doesn't show it if youre missing one, afaik.

Yeah, had that same issue, hadn't touched any of the new Kuva missions (because don't care about Riven mods) and looks like I haven't really done much in the Derelicts since the Star Chart change (hope Lephantis won't be too angry with me for not visiting for this long...)

Never done any of the Lua Spy missions either, but they're marked as complete, weird, but hey, I'll take it!

1 minute ago, CephalonLewd said:

Wait will we have to complete all 227 map nodes to unlock these? Or just all planets?

Yes

2 minutes ago, CephalonLewd said:

Wait will we have to complete all 227 map nodes to unlock these? Or just all planets?

nodes.
on your stats it has to be 227/227 solar progress

On 2018-10-11 at 2:13 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

Finish the Star Chart as in just unlock all playable nodes or unlock them and play the nodes?

Never mind just found my answer...

Edited by Zenosage

1 minute ago, Zenosage said:

Finish the Star Chart as in just unlock all playable nodes or unlock them and play the nodes?

227/227 nodes finished in stat screen

7 hours ago, Kokomala said:

Once you've extracted at rotation a, why do you expect to immediately be able to repeat it again without waiting an hour for the next mission rotation?

Because restricting us to one 'high level' thing per hour kind of defeats the point of giving us 'high level' content....not to mention not everyone is going to be able to dedicate 'hours' onto a mission due to having real life things which have to be considered.

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 1

20 минут назад, marelooke сказал:

Fun, maybe? Play the game as if you've obtained all the gear you care about, what would you do then?

Nothing. Thats what majority of veterans are doing. 

mah , now that i saw the reward table i'm kinda sad.... 

rotation every 10 min for what? for an ayatan? at this point is better keep do ESO since the reward is every 5 min and is kinda better than ayatan...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dziellsGamer said:

Wow... look at this Salt. People dont realize how late DE already stayed up past their normal time to try to get this done. we have already waited a week for this, 1 more day isnt gonna hurt

There is no need to set false expectations for their players. If they had simply not said anything regarding a release date until it was ready there would be no issue. Why is this a consistent theme for them? Why are they constantly working at the last minute crunching? This just reeks of poor management and planning, and is hell on their developers.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

I agree the reward table is not amazing and it currently will not motivate me to do much of the startchart, like I can do almost any node I want but i for sure have not done all of the kuva fortress or AW stuff.

maybe if DE gave like some cool cosmetics? like abitration only syandana, like the conclave one, but without having to do conclave ecksdee.

DE is no stranger to working extra hours, especially for major updates, I'm surprised DE isn't used to it, after a while of saying "we're hoping to release X on day X" and them having to work much longer hours just to keep that promise they didn't need to make or even imply.

Sure DE never PROMISED anything, but most of the playerbase thinks that when DE makes a goal, that it's set in stone, but tbh, DE never has to make those goals. 

👀

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Because restricting us to one 'high level' thing per hour kind of defeats the point of giving us 'high level' content....not to mention not everyone is going to be able to dedicate 'hours' onto a mission due to having real life things which have to be considered.

True, but weren't vets just clamoring over needing more "incentive" to stay longer in endless missions when Kuva Survival came out?

Well, there's some incentive that's also balanced with risk/reward considerations. Run longer for more rewards + less wait until the next alert, but risk losing everything to mission failure.

These have been billed as Alerts from the inception... Which means 1-run disposable missions that aren't reward-repeatable (even if you get taxi'd in repeatedly).

The best part is that the unique rewards (last I checked) repeat on every rotation with marginally increased drop chances. If someone can't spend even 1 hour playing, they can still collect the rewards. It will simply (and logically) take them longer. Also remember that DE relies on a time vs. platinum monetization scheme, so players who simply can't grind will eventually be able to trade for what they need.

1 minute ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

True, but weren't vets just clamoring over needing more "incentive" to stay longer in endless missions when Kuva Survival came out?

Well, there's some incentive that's also balanced with risk/reward considerations. Run longer for more rewards + less wait until the next alert, but risk losing everything to mission failure.

These have been billed as Alerts from the inception... Which means 1-run disposable missions that aren't reward-repeatable (even if you get taxi'd in repeatedly).

The best part is that the unique rewards (last I checked) repeat on every rotation with marginally increased drop chances. If someone can't spend even 1 hour playing, they can still collect the rewards. It will simply (and logically) take them longer. Also remember that DE relies on a time vs. platinum monetization scheme, so players who simply can't grind will eventually be able to trade for what they need.

Which is exactly what I plan to do. Just buy the mods I want coz A they'll never drop for me with my luck XD and B they'll be super cheap after a month

At least the endo grind won't be bad now.

doing all three rotations if my math is right will net you at least 1 maxed primed/umbral mod. That's a good deal.

Edited by LupisV0lk
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, LasarraSelendis said:

So... its been seven hours since i last said about login failure... it's still in failure.. 😞

I logged in just fine earlier, still fine actually. I'm seriously confused as to why so many is unable to login...

1 minute ago, DeathIncarnate1999 said:

I logged in just fine earlier, still fine actually. I'm seriously confused as to why so many is unable to login...

asia region down

vor 22 Minuten schrieb LasarraSelendis:

So... its been seven hours since i last said about login failure... it's still in failure.. 😞

calm dude...time zones~

Even if Arbitrations aren't great for a very long time, I'm still excited for the new Melee weapons, the 20+pages of changes and this mysterious Chimera/Chair lore that's been teased oh so heavily. First thing I'm gonna do is poke around my Orbiter, then Cetus, then the Relays. With first on my list being Helminth's room.