[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

13 hours ago, Xydeth said:

this is the source of my energy~

Coffee is not the source of energy, it's the key to releasing energy from within. More coffee - more energy, until there is non left and one gets a heart attack. If you want to share energy, share chocolate.

29 minutes ago, Hashashin_Argonaut said:

asia region down

This explains a lot... 😞

Well, I hope when it comes back online, we get the update as well. They'll be turning in office in an hour or so. xD Let's see what happens.

18 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

calm dude...time zones~

No worries, I'm chill :crylaugh:

1 hour ago, Zenosage said:

Finish the Star Chart as in just unlock all playable nodes or unlock them and play the nodes?

Never mind just found my answer...

"If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions. "

Funny wording - the use of "a" requirement instead of "the" requirement.

Does this mean, that there might be more than one requirement?

People chill stop crying or S#&$ting all over because is delayed. Or the people who say i have all the rewards this will be easy...well you should guys/girls should get some personal life and stop playing the game all days or maybe think a little that they dont make the game for some no life people who play all day  long and cry in the forums "nO cOnTeNt" Really gets annoying please get a personall life enjoy something outside, come back and play stop crying and S#&$posting jeeez

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ryuven said:

I really hope we are getting that katana that was show with revenant awhile back

Melee 3.0 how many times do DE and community members need to say that!

11 minutes ago, 8porsyento said:

I love cats.

I agree with you. You love cats, also I too love cats

• Like 1

Hello! And thanks to the creators for such a good game! Sorry if I write the wrong way, I could not find a forum where I could express my suggestions! I recently discovered Oberon, a wonderful warframe, but there are some minor flaws. I wondered why not make the animation of a third ability, let it be in the place where it was turned on is a beautiful totem! And the problem with the animation is that when it’s firing at the frame it’s just trembling, it can be more brutal to look like if it will be closed by a hand from bullets!
Excuse me my english

4 minutes ago, Ryuven said:

I really hope we are getting that katana that was show with revenant awhile back

It's not coming before Melee 3.0.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Even if Arbitrations aren't great for a very long time, I'm still excited for the new Melee weapons, the 20+pages of changes and this mysterious Chimera/Chair lore that's been teased oh so heavily. First thing I'm gonna do is poke around my Orbiter, then Cetus, then the Relays. With first on my list being Helminth's room.

Yea same. Hoping chair gets some extra functionality besides popping zits.

Oof. No Relics? I'm liking the drop table but some relics or even reactant would've been nice.

10 minutes ago, Ryuven said:

Well technically that sword is already in the game. If you get close to revenant specter during the mini quest he'll attack you with it XD

3 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

It's not coming before Melee 3.0.

And Melee 3.0 is not coming before Fortuna, and Fortuna isn't coming before Mainline. And Mainline is still not here.

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, Apothecary12 a dit :

People chill stop crying or S#&$ting all over because is delayed. Or the people who say i have all the rewards this will be easy...well you should guys/girls should get some personal life and stop playing the game all days or maybe think a little that they dont make the game for some no life people who play all day  long and cry in the forums "nO cOnTeNt" Really gets annoying please get a personall life enjoy something outside, come back and play stop crying and S#&$posting jeeez

Who do you think you are, telling us what we should or shouldn't do with our time? That we should "get some personal life", and that we are "some no life people"...

Sounds like deliberate provocations, especially since you're perfectly aware some of us might be a bit tired and irritable after waiting for the update all night.

Edited by Robolaser
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robolaser said:

some of us might be a bit tired and irritable after waiting late for the update last night.

Did someone force you to do so?

Patience is such a rare virtue these days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robolaser said:

Sounds like deliberate provocations, especially since you're perfectly aware some of us might be a bit tired and irritable after waiting late for the update last night.

It is, i fell asleep at 2 oclock last night cause i was waiting for the login reward since i havent logged in game for 2 weeks now so i feel your pain too

And here comes this dude who obviously had better things to do than telling everyone what we should do with our lives

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Robolaser said:

Who do you think you are, telling us what we should or shouldn't do with our time? That we should "get some personal life", and that we are "some no life people"...

Sounds like deliberate provocations, especially since you're perfectly aware some of us might be a bit tired and irritable after waiting late for the update last night.

I mean it's DE we are talking about. You knew the update won't come out on time. I'm still honestly surprised it doesn't just say coming next week. Coz that's what I expect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

True, but weren't vets just clamoring over needing more "incentive" to stay longer in endless missions when Kuva Survival came out?

Well, there's some incentive that's also balanced with risk/reward considerations. Run longer for more rewards + less wait until the next alert, but risk losing everything to mission failure.

These have been billed as Alerts from the inception... Which means 1-run disposable missions that aren't reward-repeatable (even if you get taxi'd in repeatedly).

The best part is that the unique rewards (last I checked) repeat on every rotation with marginally increased drop chances. If someone can't spend even 1 hour playing, they can still collect the rewards. It will simply (and logically) take them longer. Also remember that DE relies on a time vs. platinum monetization scheme, so players who simply can't grind will eventually be able to trade for what they need.

Problem is many of us, as shown in this very thread, don't see endo/ayatan as an 'incentive' to stay longer, anyone who's been here long enough knows how to cheese a high level mission in an pre-set team so the people who have 'plenty of spare time' or don't need to consider real world situations like work will still manage to do their multiple hour runs with ease. 

Kuva survuval has a reward versus time issue, there's no 'benefit' to staying longer due to the fixed return (same as with excavations too).  

Plus no one I know in game agrees with having below 5% drop chances either.

While it's nice that this basically skips a and b drops after the first rotation it's still just dropping the same stuff with an excessively high bias towards endo/ayatan, it's not like we don't complain enough already when we get from sorties or anything... 

vor 47 Minuten schrieb Bouldershoulder:

Coffee is not the source of energy, it's the key to releasing energy from within. More coffee - more energy, until there is non left and one gets a heart attack. If you want to share energy, share chocolate.

dude.....

• Like 1

Just now, LSG501 said:

Problem is many of us, as shown in this very thread, don't see endo/ayatan as an 'incentive' to stay longer, anyone who's been here long enough knows how to cheese a high level mission in an pre-set team so the people who have 'plenty of spare time' or don't need to consider real world situations like work will still manage to do their multiple hour runs with ease. 

Kuva survuval has a reward versus time issue, there's no 'benefit' to staying longer due to the fixed return (same as with excavations too).  

Plus no one I know in game agrees with having below 5% drop chances either.

While it's nice that this basically skips a and b drops after the first rotation it's still just dropping the same stuff with an excessively high bias towards endo/ayatan, it's not like we don't complain enough already when we get from sorties or anything... 

Don't forget that it actually takes a double cycle to get to the rewards as well. Since it's basically nothing A nothing B nothing C nothing C and so on if you look at it from regular rotation reward table. So it only gets efficient if you stay 50+ minutes in survival for example. And I have to agree sorties exist. If you do those daily you'd have so much anasa and endo you don't know what to do with it.

il y a 4 minutes, Pr1A a dit :

Patience is such a rare virtue these days

So, people who waited patiently all night just lack patience? Makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Hello. does anyone know how to fix this "Login Failed, check your info"? I'm unable to play because of this. I tried everything I saw on google but nothing works. my login email and password is correct (as you can see I can login here no problem) but I'm unable to play the game.

Just now, ParasiteJay said:

Hello. does anyone know how to fix this "Login Failed, check your info"? I'm unable to play because of this. I tried everything I saw on google but nothing works. my login email and password is correct (as you can see I can login here no problem) but I'm unable to play the game.

I think server is down.