[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

1 minute ago, Robolaser said:

So, people who waited patiently all night just lack patience? Makes sense.

That's called obsessive behavior, not patience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ParasiteJay said:

Hello. does anyone know how to fix this "Login Failed, check your info"? I'm unable to play because of this. I tried everything I saw on google but nothing works. my login email and password is correct (as you can see I can login here no problem) but I'm unable to play the game.

its 8am in canada so im guessing they will be fixing soon

I am looking forward to what the new update will bring

Devs please take your time to release a stable update

Many greetz from an patience one :thumbup::angel:

• Like 4

I have 224/227 nodes unlocked showing, yet I have completed every node on the star map. I have read others with the same issue, no idea how to fix it. 

Will this affect me accessing the new content right away?

1 minute ago, Pr1A said:

That's called obsessive behavior, not patience.

so waiting for hours on end for something you highly enticipate is obsessive? 

• Like 1

Not really impressed by the rewards at all, certainly not when taking the 10min/rotation into account.

I'd rather see them remove the sculptures and replace them with Stars, Kuva or radiated relics of the most recent type. The low drop rates on the mods make them even more lackluster than they were to begin with.

Just now, xPesky said:

I have 224/227 nodes unlocked showing, yet I have completed every node on the star map. I have read others with the same issue, no idea how to fix it. 

Missing 3 nodes? I can only assume those would come from raids that were removed from game. But I don't know if those counted as nodes to begin with.

1 minute ago, Yakozaki said:

so waiting for hours on end for something you highly enticipate is obsessive? 

Pretty much yes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, xPesky said:

Double check your derelicts and gates. I didn't realize they counted and I was missing 5 nodes because I hadn't actually played every single derelict/gate mission.

Edited by Leuca

1 minute ago, xPesky said:

Craft derelict keys and see if you are missing 3 there. Even if you have done them previously they may not have counted since you might have not used a key personally and gone with someone else. I was missing derelict defense even though I knew that I had done it previously, but I remembered I went with a friend that used his key.

2 minutes ago, xPesky said:

I actualy had 225/227 this morning, what i found out was, Both Salad and Jordas are needed to be completed, and Derelict don't blink unless you have the key for them. so i recommand build all the Derelict keys to check for any missing missions.

1 minute ago, ChaosSabre said:

Missing 3 nodes? I can only assume those would come from raids that were removed from game. But I don't know if those counted as nodes to begin with.

They don't count, I never played a single Raid but I still have all nodes complete.

The feeling of having your first night before the weekend. And I want to relax and play. But it was not there. = (So and not goes in game. It's been 6 hours, though.

1 minute ago, Pr1A said:

They don't count, I never played a single Raid but I still have all nodes complete.

It would be dumb if that was the case I agree. But was only thing I could think of.

Just now, An8rchy said:

Both Salad and Jordas are needed to be completed

I might be wrong but IIRC they changed this a while ago and those nodes no longer count towards the star chart progression.

1 minute ago, Pr1A said:

I might be wrong but IIRC they changed this a while ago and those nodes no longer count towards the star chart progression.

I never did Jordas cuz i bought Atlas outright.  It was blinking and it counted. so i guess no ? 

so um how many hours until it comes out now? DE should be waking up soon prehaps 6-8?

17 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

I was missing 3 two were derelicts had keys so they were flashing, might be worth making some unless of course you know you have been to them, I thought I had.. the other was Vodyanoi on Sedna.

Edit:

Ahh I see people have already mentioned the keys..

Edited by LoKvete

1 minute ago, Jivy said:

so um how many hours until it comes out now? DE should be waking up soon prehaps 6-8?

It's 8.20 AM there so their day just started, assuming they follow usual working hours.

On 2018-10-10 at 9:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed

So....No to instant swap system.  Why?   There must be a reason that i fail to see.....What makes you reject instant swapping? Difficult to make? No...not really....We already have it in game in a form of "quick melee"....  Balance? Cant be....  

Tap Y to switch from gun to melee and back....hold Y to change gun.    Its not harder than pressing "Space" after every word you type in your posts. Easier even.

For comparison, current system goes like (F-swap button, M1 attack, M2 aim/block, E quick melee)  :
Shoot, Melee, Shoot  =  M1, E, M1.                  Shoot, Block, Swap gun, Shoot  =  M1, Hold F (swap time),M2, F (swap back to current gun), F (swap gun), M1.  

Instant swaps :
Shoot, Melee attack, Shoot =  M1, F, M1, F, M1 .                Shoot, Block, swap gun, Shoot  =  M1, F, M2,Hold F, M1 

Instant swaps are more consistent.  And do not use "E" for quick melee.  Thats one free button for when you go with Guns.

> If you have Gun equipped and press F and M1 nearly simultaneously, you will perform melee attack almost instantly. And it will be a fully equipped melee. You will be able to combo and block after that.

> If you have Melee equipped, you can tap Y to return to your last used Gun, or Hold Y to equip second Gun you have.

3 hours ago, marelooke said:

Fun, maybe? Play the game as if you've obtained all the gear you care about, what would you do then?

I would play for fun of coarse. But IMO there is no fun waiting around in a survival to get one shotted by something from somewhere some how and then getting nothing.

From my point of view the most efficient way is to 5 and out. Waiting around in a survival for 300 and then 400 extra Endo is not vary efficient. When one has better chances of receiving 1300 Endo every 5 min. 

Even the rare rewards drop chance only increase 1% better for rot C. 

So what I said is true from a certain point of view. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Hey dudes, the update is coming this week, not the next one. So stay calm down, relaxed, dont even think about it cause its coming probably today, and the update will appear when you less expect it. Relax dudes, you are taking this too seriously, we are not that kind of community, right?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

I actualy had 225/227 this morning, what i found out was, Both Salad and Jordas are needed to be completed, and Derelict don't blink unless you have the key for them. so i recommand build all the Derelict keys to check for any missing missions.

I have 227/227 without Jordas.