[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

so if the archwings are going to be infinite use, will we be refunded all the stuff we used to make them? i personally have over 1,000 already made and if they're gonna be infinite use, then i'd like to get my resources and credits back please

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

cu we're going to make heal il damager melr

what can this possbilily mean?????

Edited by Shawnfrost99

My son in law and a co worker asked if I wanted to give Destiny 2 a try again...after another run in Warframe, and a tease of another update...what is this Destiny they speak of???

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% Total Damage

I'm a bit tired and confused, but is that received or dealt (to enemies) damage in general? And if it's player's damage output, does it work like Bane mods, then?

Edited by Thundervision

Will the trolling of turning capture mission into exterminate still persist in this mainline?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates

Wait, since Aura is teammate affected, so if two in squad equip it, two of them will have 70% strength (no other strength mod), and others will have 160?
Or two of them will have 100% and others 160%?

• Woah 1

1 hour ago, RedLitnig said:

My son in law and a co worker asked if I wanted to give Destiny 2 a try again...after another run in Warframe, and a tease of another update...what is this Destiny they speak of???

lol tbh what is that? like knock off warframe?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nickbananaboy said:

Wait, since Aura is teammate affected, so if two in squad equip it, two of them will have 70% strength (no other strength mod), and others will have 160?

I'm guessing it will be 100% for the two with the aura and 160% for the other 2 

49 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

quick someone decipher

C̴͖͗̾͜  w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉   H̴͋͜  Å̵̯  i̶̲͕̽͗  D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝   M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤   r̸̜̆

The closest i got was "Game Damage Rework Coming" with the spare letters of t̶̜͑ a̵̘͘ H̴͋͜  a̵̘͘  i̶̲͕̽͗  ẻ̷̤.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Peter said:

Could be at least 25 energy, I found it a bit weak.

Nah, it's not. Keep in mind Sniper Rifles have innate PT (and you can add even more to it) and enemies tend to line up when running in, especially in tight corridors.

It's also a guaranteed regen, so it's pretty good. Let's hope it's not an Unc/R10 mod like Equilibrium for WFs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nickbananaboy said:

its really confusing but imma see if i can explain it 

each one is is another person using the aura mod it should go like this if i got it right 

1: -30 + 30 +30 +30 

2: +0 +0 +60 +60

3: +30 +30 +30 +90

4: +60 +60 +60 +60

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DawnStar414 said:

I DECRYPTED IT!

MELEE 3.0 IS COMING WITH THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!

back up evidence boy while id be excited please show your work if possible (no offence meant) 

• Applause 2

1 hour ago, TheRealDuncaroo said:

The closest i got was "Game Damage Rework Coming" with the spare letters of t̶̜͑ a̵̘͘ H̴͋͜  a̵̘͘  i̶̲͕̽͗  ẻ̷̤.

damn that good work. maybe melee 3.0 ?

• Like 1

Shame the rewards just seem to be some more conditionals; rewards won't be a reason to keep playing these I guess. Perhaps there is something more than just increased Endo besides?

• Upvote 1