[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

People are getting this hyped over a mostly QoL update?

They're probably better off not even giving us an estimate for Fortuna release or the salt will be massive when their estimate inevitably turns out to be overly optimistic.

3 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

They're probably better off not even giving us an estimate for Fortuna release or the salt will be massive when their estimate inevitably turns out to be overly optimistic.

Personally I'm hyped for the Elite Alerts and their rewards, even though I have like 50 more nodes to clear. When I'm bored, I typically just run alerts.

• Applause 1

On 2018-10-10 at 8:22 PM, (XB1)RogueTenno said:

I'm still not sure are we getting melee 3.0 with mainline or fortuna?

Neither, they said they were in the beginning stages iirc and that there is a lot more to work on

2 minutes ago, TemperedWind said:

Neither, they said they were in the beginning stages iirc and that there is a lot more to work on

No, they went back a bit and are changing it some more. Possibly to integrate the 'Tenno Trigger' more.

On 2018-10-10 at 2:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

is it out

hace 12 minutos, puciate dijo:

Is it time for the Church of Red Text? We need sime red text relay party...

wait another 6 hours or so so be patient xD

44 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

theres a content drought we dont care what it is just give us content

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Problem is many of us, as shown in this very thread, don't see endo/ayatan as an 'incentive' to stay longer, anyone who's been here long enough knows how to cheese a high level mission in an pre-set team so the people who have 'plenty of spare time' or don't need to consider real world situations like work will still manage to do their multiple hour runs with ease.

So really, what players mean by "end game content" is not challenge... But getting spoon-fed cherry-picked rewards that they want?

Kuva survuval has a reward versus time issue, there's no 'benefit' to staying longer due to the fixed return (same as with excavations too).

Yes there is.

Enemies get tougher, and you get a larger haul of guaranteed Kuva. You also don't have to deal with crappy siphon spawns and get to just shoot/hack stuff up without worrying too much about it.

Again, do veterans actually want challenge? If so the higher risk associated with these alerts can't simply be dismissed as inconsequential.

Plus no one I know in game agrees with having below 5% drop chances either.

Yet drop chances this low are mandated by the fact that players can cheese so hard. Something like a 5-10% drop chance would be chewed up and spat out that much faster.

While it's nice that this basically skips a and b drops after the first rotation it's still just dropping the same stuff with an excessively high bias towards endo/ayatan, it's not like we don't complain enough already when we get from sorties or anything... 

Dunno about you, but I'd rather grind this than Rathuum. If you've got more Endo than you'll ever use, that's your own problem; I've still got plenty of use for it and I'm sure I'm not alone in this respect.

That's really what this comes down to, isn't it? "I don't want/need those rewards, so try again."

Well, what rewards do you think would be better? I'm guessing that they wouldn't be viable for DE's monetization scheme, or we'd have them by now.

• Like 4

Just now, 8porsyento said:

I have 225/227 too but my solar map exp is 27 613/ 27 613.

Check Jordas Mutalist alad V and the derelict. if you don't have they keys for them they don't blink and you won't know which one of them you are missing.

Just now, 8porsyento said:

I have 225/227 too but my solar map exp is 27 613/ 27 613.

Had that issue too. Some Orokin Derelict missions and Lephantis didnt count for me even though I had farmed Nekros before. 

Interestingly, I capped node EXP without completing Derelict and the Kuva Fortress. 

48 minutes ago, CoolDudeMcCool said:

Personally I'm hyped for the Elite Alerts and their rewards, even though I have like 50 more nodes to clear. When I'm bored, I typically just run alerts.

Literally same... I don't have many not opened... Mostly interception

2 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Yes there is.

Enemies get tougher, and you get a larger haul of guaranteed Kuva. You also don't have to deal with crappy siphon spawns and get to just shoot/hack stuff up without worrying too much about it.

Enemies getting tougher isn't a reason to stay longer. You dont get a larger haul of kuva if you stay longer. 5 mins at 2 hours and 5 mins just starting out will get you the same amount of kuva, longer runs just increase the risk of the siphon being destroyed, and your time being wasted. There's no reason to stay longer.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....as usual we can see that DE still hasn't learnt anything about a balanced drop table.... 'forcing' players to do a mode by sticking the stuff players want behind a low drop chance is not the way to encourage us to do things.... eso has the exact same problem when it comes to the vandal items. 

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore.... while I admit I have some mods to finish levelling ayatan/endo as a reward really isn't enough to make me want to do a mission which has twice the duration between rotations AND if I fail I get NOTHING (based on twitch stream).

Agreed. I don't know about anyone else but in going to get what I want and never play it again like ESO.

• Woah 1

5 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

So really, what players mean by "end game content" is not challenge... But getting spoon-fed cherry-picked rewards that they want?

That's not what he meant at all. He has no use for endo, therefore its a useless reward. It isnt worth his time.

• Woah 1

1 hour ago, Pr1A said:

Did someone force you to do so?

Patience is such a rare virtue these days.

I don't know man, it's not like DE said the update is gonna be released then. Oh, wait.

It's not people's fault that the update didn't go through, it's on DE that they teased and failed to deliver.

I do want them to take all the time they need, but if they weren't sure if they can release, they shouldn't have said that they will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

You can do loads of 20mins run and yield the same as you would do doing a long run. Same as staying 5mins and leaving. If its guaranteed, why do you need to stay.. Only difference is, long run will have more higher level enemies who can destroy kuva siphon easier.

On 2018-10-10 at 7:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Final Oct 11 Update:

There's one new issue we just don't want to ship with, so we're going to fix it, build, and deploy first thing tomorrow (Friday) when we're in full force. If you want to participate in Arbitrations on Launch, finish your Star Chart :)! That's a requirement for access to the new missions.

I would be incredibly surprised if there was just one issue for what is supposedly a large update. Don't send it out now. Wait until next week. I remember the last time we had a large release on a Friday. It was so utterly defective that sanctuary onslaught is and will be forever burned into my mind as not actually possible to complete and not worth even attempting.

Don't do Friday updates. How many working weekends will it take before you realise that rushing something out to meet an arbitrary goal in time is a bad BAD idea?

• Like 1