[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

5 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

I don't know man, it's not like DE said the update is gonna be released then. Oh, wait.

It's not people's fault that the update didn't go through, it's on DE that they teased and failed to deliver.

I do want them to take all the time they need, but if they weren't sure if they can release, they shouldn't have said that they will.

I personally wouldn't mind if DE stopped giving us estimates altogether and only gave us 100% certain release dates but I'd imagine many people would complain about the lack of transparency.

[DE]layed updates are more of a rule than an exception anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

I would be incredibly surprised if there was just one issue for what is supposedly a large update. Don't send it out now. Wait until next week. I remember the last time we had a large release on a Friday. It was so utterly defective that sanctuary onslaught is and will be forever burned into my mind as not actually possible to complete and not worth even attempting.

Don't do Friday updates. How many working weekends will it take before you realise that rushing something out to meet an arbitrary goal in time is a bad BAD idea?

I agree, DE please postpone until next week and let us play peacefully during the weekend. No update is better than rushed update.

• Haha 1

what is worse saying a we going to drop it this week with the little bugs as posible and push it back by mounths. or say nothing untill thay one day befor thay drop it and tweeting abought the stuff thay are working on whole time and not know when it will come .

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....as usual we can see that DE still hasn't learnt anything about a balanced drop table.... 'forcing' players to do a mode by sticking the stuff players want behind a low drop chance is not the way to encourage us to do things.... eso has the exact same problem when it comes to the vandal items. 

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore.... while I admit I have some mods to finish levelling ayatan/endo as a reward really isn't enough to make me want to do a mission which has twice the duration between rotations AND if I fail I get NOTHING (based on twitch stream).

Agreed. I don't know about anyone else but in going to get what I want and never play it again like ESO.

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I hate to be negative here but why would I want to do arbitrations with those drop rates....as usual we can see that DE still hasn't learnt anything about a balanced drop table.... 'forcing' players to do a mode by sticking the stuff players want behind a low drop chance is not the way to encourage us to do things.... eso has the exact same problem when it comes to the vandal items. 

As to endo and ayatan sculptures....I have over 70 endo sculptures in my inventory so I don't really need anymore.... while I admit I have some mods to finish levelling ayatan/endo as a reward really isn't enough to make me want to do a mission which has twice the duration between rotations AND if I fail I get NOTHING (based on twitch stream).

Agreed. I don't know about anyone else but in going to get what I want and never play it again like ESO.

12 hours ago, LSG501 said:

No fun allowed. ONLY SUFFERING! MUHAHAHA!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

So really, what players mean by "end game content" is not challenge... But getting spoon-fed cherry-picked rewards that they want? 

Yes there is.

Enemies get tougher, and you get a larger haul of guaranteed Kuva. You also don't have to deal with crappy siphon spawns and get to just shoot/hack stuff up without worrying too much about it. 

Again, do veterans actually want challenge? If so the higher risk associated with these alerts can't simply be dismissed as inconsequential.

Yet drop chances this low are mandated by the fact that players can cheese so hard. Something like a 5-10% drop chance would be chewed up and spat out that much faster. 

Dunno about you, but I'd rather grind this than Rathuum. If you've got more Endo than you'll ever use, that's your own problem; I've still got plenty of use for it and I'm sure I'm not alone in this respect. 

That's really what this comes down to, isn't it? "I don't want/need those rewards, so try again."

Well, what rewards do you think would be better? I'm guessing that they wouldn't be viable for DE's monetization scheme, or we'd have them by now.

Cherry picking responses to suit your viewpoint doesn't disguise the fact that the rewards aren't 'rewarding' for what is meant to be 'endgame' content.  Challenging content should have a reward that is 'worth' the effort that's required to do the challenge, not be designed with low drop rates to 'force' us to keep going back to get the things most of us actually want from it.  It's the exact same issue that eso has but instead of relics and vandal parts, now it's endo and specific mods.

You also don't get a guaranteed larger haul of kuva with tougher enemies, it's a fixed rate per tower so I could stick to doing lower levels over and over and get the same return.

Actually for me it's about getting a fair reward for my time and effort, like many others I don't see endo/ayatan as a fair reward for 'higher level' content.  As to better rewards... um large amounts of kuva to go with the 'end game mods' called rivens, maybe have rivens in the drop tables.  Have endo as an increased drop IN the mission itself, not as the reward.

• Like 2

I don't want to criticize since I love this game too much but the way things are handle is very badly... first there no content as We had before... somehow We used to receive new and small content/updates more often after the Plains Of Eidolon this was changed... then you tease us with a date then you don't deliver it... 

There no problem to take longer or polish things... my issue is... now the updates seems to be more linked with a "major update" which means... no more new and smaller updates with content... also there is always this "big hype for the next update"... I prefer new things coming more montly or weekly than "major updates" who leads to more disappointments than enjoyment.

:sadcry:

Edited by dioniso7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just curious: how many people have completely stopped logging in so they don't miss their next milestone and evergreen rewards? 

I am asking because I am at ~1020 days on ps4, and i am sure there are console tennos that are weeks ahead of me, not to mention pc tennos who are probably another month ahead. 

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Because restricting us to one 'high level' thing per hour kind of defeats the point of giving us 'high level' content....not to mention not everyone is going to be able to dedicate 'hours' onto a mission due to having real life things which have to be considered.

The missions are endless, by their nature you can't speed run but you can decide how long you want to go. People wanted high level content and incentive to stay longer in endless, this addresses both. If you want to efficiently farm for the mods, you'll stay in for 1-3 C rotations (30-50mins), with time to spare to do other things. If you don't have the time to do a rotation C run, then having the limit of 1 alert per hour isn't going to matter.

And if you're an endurance runner, then the 1 alert per hour and alert rewards are largely irrelevant because what you're focusing on is largely bragging rights (aka how far can you go).

18 часов назад, PeacefulWarmonger сказал:

um... about anything with a proper riven is really nice

no, not really. decent enough? sure. good, good is only for top tier weapons.

however with sentinel weapons, even without a riven, it's possible to make a really good CC and Status effect dispenser. Like for example sweeper with blast + punch through or stinger for viral damage. but my vulklok is doing 7600 corrosive triggering arcanes with every shot it fires. very nice. besides, a guy was complaining that sentinel weapons is some kind of endo dump. aside from the fact that endo is literally not an issue, he tends to forget or simply he has no idea, that back in the day each warframe required personal redirection or vitality or any other mod really, because player had to switch mods for each frame and weapon in the game until DE addressed that obvious QoL problem.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I would play for fun of coarse. But IMO there is no fun waiting around in a survival to get one shotted by something from somewhere some how and then getting nothing.

From my point of view the most efficient way is to 5 and out. Waiting around in a survival for 300 and then 400 extra Endo is not vary efficient. When one has better chances of receiving 1300 Endo every 5 min. 

Even the rare rewards drop chance only increase 1% better for rot C. 

So what I said is true from a certain point of view. 

Don't forget it's not 5 and out. It's 10 and out. Arbitrations take twice as long as regular mission for a reward cycle.

4 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Nothing. Thats what majority of veterans are doing. 

Glad to hear I'm the odd one out 😛