[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

Update on saturday and sunday is a bad choice...I want to enjoy my free day playing without worry

20 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

I personally wouldn't mind if DE stopped giving us estimates altogether and only gave us 100% certain release dates but I'd imagine many people would complain about the lack of transparency.

[DE]layed updates are more of a rule than an exception anyway.

Cryptic hits their deadlines every time, regardless of whether the update's ready or not. Players have access to their test server, so you can see how bad it's going to be before the patch hits. (Sometimes it's "I think that I'll take a week off and just watch the forums" bad.)

Take as long as you need, DE.

Just now, Poddop said:

its out thank the lord

I'm pretty sure the lord (of any kind) had nothing to do with it 😉

1 minute ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Patch notes?

yeah i want em too, my potato internet will download in like 5h i want spoilers pls

DE, im trying to download the update the third time now, because the update keeps failing. is it my Pc or something else?

46 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Cherry picking responses to suit your viewpoint doesn't disguise the fact that the rewards aren't 'rewarding' for what is meant to be 'endgame' content.

What? How am I cherry picking responses?

You don't consider the rewards rewarding, but I do. These rewards are not objectively bad, and I doubt anything better would be reasonable.

Challenging content should have a reward that is 'worth' the effort that's required to do the challenge,

You openly admitted that you can just cheese the content with low effort. So how are new mods and endo not 'worth' it?

not be designed with low drop rates to 'force' us to keep going back to get the things most of us actually want from it.

What.

Warframe makes its money through implementing grinds. In what fantasy land do you expect to NOT be forced to go back repeatedly to get what you want? That's what grinding is.

It's the exact same issue that eso has but instead of relics and vandal parts, now it's endo and specific mods.

The issue with ESO is its crappy implementation of efficiency decay forcing players to spam select strategies. If the necessary kill rate were a bit more relaxed it would have plenty of merit as a Focus grind.

You also don't get a guaranteed larger haul of kuva with tougher enemies,

More towers completed = larger haul of Kuva collected. I didn't say that the per-tower yield increased.

it's a fixed rate per tower so I could stick to doing lower levels over and over and get the same return.

Yep, you could. Except players keep chattering about wanting more "challenge," so tougher enemies should be a plus.

If you define end-game solely by what loot you can collect, you will NEVER be satisfied.

Actually for me it's about getting a fair reward for my time and effort, like many others I don't see endo/ayatan as a fair reward for 'higher level' content.  As to better rewards... um large amounts of kuva to go with the 'end game mods' called rivens, maybe have rivens in the drop tables.  Have endo as an increased drop IN the mission itself, not as the reward.

Congrats, you just destroyed Sorties. You are asking for unreasonable rewards for content that you freely admit is cheesable. The rewards strike me as more than fair when practically no effort is actually required.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ransyah said:

to low download speed at louncher why..?

download idm 8mbps

download louncher just 200kbps lol

for me 45kbps but i have 300mbit/s internet...curious

13 hours ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

I mean.... put Anasa on Rotation C of the Elite Alerts. No need to keep it on Sortie. That's all I drop EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't need it anymore.

I ran out of stars because the number of Anasa drops is GOD DAMN HIGH! Leave 4K endo and remove the Sculpture instead. Or sorties should drop more amber stars.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robolaser said:

Who do you think you are, telling us what we should or shouldn't do with our time? That we should "get some personal life", and that we are "some no life people"...

Sounds like deliberate provocations, especially since you're perfectly aware some of us might be a bit tired and irritable after waiting for the update all night.

Because i got tired of winners like you that always want something, if you want something to work properly learn some skills and go work in DE...

Finally, really nice update !
But I've lost any hope on getting a real rework of rev, that's sad, it'll stay next to wukong :[

Please DE
I'm getting this "Login failed. Check your info"
Is this normal?
Are you aware of that issue?

I got it!

Here's how it worked...

After I typed the first character of my password I noticed that the second wasn't been computed and I had to type it again. After that I just entered the rest of my password and it worked.

Hope this helps!

Edited by nanashi

il y a une heure, Swamarian a dit :

Cryptic hits their deadlines every time, regardless of whether the update's ready or not. Players have access to their test server, so you can see how bad it's going to be before the patch hits. (Sometimes it's "I think that I'll take a week off and just watch the forums" bad.)

Take as long as you need, DE.

You're really comparing DE to cryptic ? Seriously ?
At least when an update drop, the game is playable, and you don't need to wait 16H plus because they broke everything...

• Upvote 1