[DE]Rebecca

Where is update 23.10.0?!

20 minutes ago, Gussygoose said:

In every words that is corrupted.

PC.. we're going to make.. Hexis.. Alerts.. Kill.. Damage.. Melee..

I wonder what Rebecca trying to tease us.

Hexis -> The Quest Giver.
Alerts -> Yes.. the Elite Alerts.
Kill -> Kill who? that Nemesis Dojo System?
Damage -> Damage 3.0 coming??
Melee -> Melee 3.0 too?

+About 5 more pages -> Hmm this is fishy. It smells.

What it actually means - 

Hexis elite alerts are gonna kill melee damage. Probably because enemies explode on death or some gimmicky thing about the way the levels work or something.

Anyhow, goodbye all my melee frames, one of the major things that I enjoyed the game for.

• Woah 1

27 minutes ago, 0MNIMax said:

We are going to make chimera damage. 

All the letters fit if you change we are to we're, but it doesn't really give away much.

9 minutes ago, coolguy376 said:

Fortuna

I think in a recent Dev stream they said after Fortuna.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Spiral Gear wheel - more than 12 slots!

Why do I get the feeling that when this makes its way to console, it's going to break usability even more for those of us who use mouse/keyboard on those platforms. As it is I can only access 8 out of 12 slots in the wheel with WASD.

Personally I'd like to see the gear and emote menus separated on all platforms, maybe have the button bring up the gear menu with a tap, and emotes with a long press.

• Applause 1

Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll

will that work with Ivara while she invisible by her 3th?

1 minute ago, polarity said:

Why do I get the feeling that when this makes its way to console, it's going to break usability even more for those of us who use mouse/keyboard on those platforms. As it is I can only access 8 out of 12 slots in the wheel with WASD.

Personally I'd like to see the gear and emote menus separated on all platforms, maybe have the button bring up the gear menu with a tap, and emotes with a long press.

i agree with the later part for the long press and tap. but i am can use the aswn and use all 12 slots and i think its better to use the mouse with the gear then to use WASD.

Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll

Would be good on headshot only. You have to sacrifice a mod of QoL or damage.

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% Total Damage

Even with -90% self damage we're still self one shooting. I don't understand.

Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates

Very stimulant for theory craft. Should be very fun et usefull. Hope you'll make it naramon.

Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed

From all damage source like Rhino ?

In additive way like Chroma or multiplicative like others ?

Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown

Good if we couldn't already do almost the same thing without it. May be usefull for those who didn't do TWW.

Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

What are you cooking to let this baby in our hand ?? Are you sure ?? Really sure ??

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shawnfrost99 said:

i agree with the later part for the long press and tap. but i am can use the aswn and use all 12 slots and i think its better to use the mouse with the gear then to use WASD.

We don't have any choice with a mouse and keyboard adapter on a console, mouse maps to right stick, WASD to left stick, and they each control a separate wheel.

Re: Chimera

If I may take a guess I'd want this to be about Zanuka. She is technically a chimera, made of various warframe parts. And since they're making big changes to the Gas City, I do hope it will also include a Kela-level rework of the Alad V/Zanuka battle. Maybe this is the surprise?

2 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

I...think I might have figured it out.

Corrupted letters: C, we're going to make, HAi, Damage, Mer.

Unscrambled...

'We're going to make Chimera Damage'

someone else already came out with that result, but it still doesnt give much info about anything

Edited by Shawnfrost99

Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -30% Total Damage

That should be -100% Self Damage. Self damage in this game makes a lot of potentially fun weapons not get picked at all. This won't change that except maybe on a frame that's already tanky on top of getting that -90% self damage. A low armored frame without DR abilities still will take too much damage with this mod that takes up a valuable mod slot. IE: if it lowers 20k+ damage on self to 2k+, that's still going to kill or almost kill you if you don't have a decent amount of damage reduction for yourself on top of the mod.

Self-damage link Trinity only worked as well as it did because she could achieve 100% damage reduction with diamond skin and aviator. If you didn't jump or lag made the game think you weren't in the air when you did self-damage, you could one shot yourself even with a very large amount of damage reduction. You had to hit that 100% to survive reliably.

That's also a huge price to pay to still leave self-damage weapons in a lackluster place. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.
Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.

definitely gonna be farming these.

PC̴͖͗̾͜

̵̩͑w̷̙͒ẹ̸͋'̶͓̓r̸̢͘e̸̖̽ ̴̮̀g̸̲͐ò̴ͅi̴̧̐n̸̝̽g̵̙͆ ̵͍̀t̶̜͑o̶͕͗ ̵̫͌m̴̦̅a̵̘͘k̷̝̀ę̸̉

H̴͋͜exis

Å̵̯lerts

Ki̶̲͕̽͗ll

D̴̤̉a̴̰̣̝͊͐ḿ̵̧̟̪͒a̸̹̋g̸̹̕͜e̸̙͝ 

M̶̠̃ẻ̷̤lee

Operator̸̜̆ 

I have a bad feeling about this

Edited by Magmahunter
Formating
  • Like 1

i shouldn't need a mod with a downside to not die instantly because i am still in the last pixel of my own explosives.

Not saying i shouldn't be damaged or i shouldn't be able to die, because i should, but not from full health and this feels like a really bad way to "fix" it

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Borg1611 said:

That should be -100% Self Damage. Self damage in this game makes a lot of potentially fun weapons not get picked at all. This won't change that except maybe on a frame that's already tanky on top of getting that -90% self damage. A low armored frame without DR abilities still will take too much damage with this mod that takes up a valuable mod slot. IE: if it lowers 20k+ damage on self to 2k+, that's still going to kill or almost kill you if you don't have a decent amount of damage reduction for yourself on top of the mod.

Self-damage link Trinity only worked as well as it did because she could achieve 100% damage reduction with diamond skin and aviator. If you didn't jump or lag made the game think you weren't in the air when you did self-damage, you could one shot yourself even with a very large amount of damage reduction. You had to hit that 100% to survive reliably.

That's also a huge price to pay to still leave self-damage weapons in a lackluster place. 

I think a much better direction to go with self damage would be for it to always be a fixed percentage of whatever health + shields you have (mitigated to some extent by armor, and variable by weapon), so it'll never kill you, but can get you down to 1 where any other hit can.

Getting sick of bandaid fixes for serious issues through new mods, that we frequently don't have the space for without nerfing entire builds.

Edited by polarity
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Vigorous Swap is certainly interesting.

This potentially makes Tactical Reload and Eject Magazine actually relevant.

• Upvote 1