Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis's 2ND Twitch drop, Why!?

SoulEaterReaper

I'm new to the game so I'm excited for this, however I just bought one last night not knowing about this until today. Luckily I was able to stop the build and sell it lol. I strongly believe it should be blueprints for players that already own them so they could at least sell it or gift. I feel bad for the "vets" that already own 95% of things..

it was only a % chance to drop last year. This time it's a guaranteed free slot... are you going to say no to a free slot?

Also all the new players are going to have one hell of a good sniper (depending on who you ask) to start with.

Edited by EDM774

15 minutes ago, Lame said:

I'm new to the game so I'm excited for this, however I just bought one last night not knowing about this until today. Luckily I was able to stop the build and sell it lol. I strongly believe it should be blueprints for players that already own them so they could at least sell it or gift. I feel bad for the "vets" that already own 95% of things..

If it was just blueprints then we'd be screwed out of a free weapon slot, which is what some people like about this promotion.

And don't feel bad for vets, they'll live.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

If it was just blueprints then we'd be screwed out of a free weapon slot, which is what some people like about this promotion.

And don't feel bad for vets, they'll live.

I thought selling weapons/warframes for plat then buying weapon/frame slots would be better? :S

Edited by Lame

2 hours ago, Lame said:

no reason to feel Bad. 

Most Vets like myself have 100% of the items in game. Nur even for us its a free weapon slot, which you can never have enough of

3 minutes ago, Acos said:

Also Vectis Prime is best gun. 

Hind says hi. Kraken too.

Pls, Vectis P is a pleb gun. Everyone deserves a copy.

I don't get why it's bad for vectis prime, a vaulted prime weapon, is being given for free. For one, it's perfect for anyone starting out with a playstyle that's based around such powerful weapons. For another, it's vaulted so even if they didn't give it we would have to wait a couple of years just for it to come back, if warframe lasts that long due to the community. Lastly, nobody ever complains about the weapon coming back until DE announces it.

-If you think you could do better, do it yourself. Otherwise, stop complaining about every little thing that digital extremes does.

I agree, DE needs to stop this unpredictable market crashing. I buy an Ash Prime set because because it's going to be a long time before it unvaults, then they ruined me when it literally became a twitch drop at tennocon the day after I built it. I can see how stupid doing something like this is. It makes more sense to giveaway unvaulted sets rather than use the "government intervention" card to price fix a free market. Even if it wasn't intentional, more thought needs to be made before they declare something as stupid as giving away Rubico rivens to crash the riven market. They know well not to giveaway platinum to crash their income, so I doubt this was unintentional.

36 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

DE needs to stop this unpredictable market crashing.

What market crashing? It's just two weapons that people can get for free ONLY if they have a twitch prime account. People who don't have twitch prime will most likely still be looking to buy one of those. Even if they don't, DE doesn't have to ask permission or consult anyone whether this will ruin their chances of selling anything. Plenty of other things to sell.

The drama...