Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions

ml1201

So I wanted to post some suggestions for the plains to get some things added to them.

• I don't know how others feel about the archwing in the plains, but for me I find it very annoying and confusing with one the the left and right keys doesn't do strafing like for everything else, even moving around with the warframes when using the keyboard has the keys do strafing. It's actually disorientating for me with how it rotates instead.
  • Archwings can do in the water, so I think it would be a great idea to have missions that require you to invade a base by going underwater like on Uranus for the plains. And of course it will have animals like those sharks we see on the one shore for the plains. And resources that can only be found underwater can be found here too, like special corals and reef creatures that we collect to make things. This can then allow for new pet skin colors, new masks and maybe different kinds of amps.
  • Can we have squad sizes that go up to six or eight, are specials missions like that? In my clan there's usually only a certain number of people on at a time for health reasons. So at times there will be like five of us on, and for reasons that include mental health certain people doesn't like separating into to smaller groups, so then it ends up one person in a squad by themselves. (and this actually gets to be very depressing when its like that for over a year and you can't play with your friends because of it...no saying its DE's fault, but when people have anxieties and such it can be hard for them to handle certain things. ^^; )
  • Also, it has puzzled me why there's never been excavation on the plains, and we can also make it unique for the plains. Like when we hack those drones that the grineer have, we find information for a place to extract resource, which could be some criotic and some of the plains resources.

Edit: I got a couple more suggestions to make.

• I would like there to be a feature where you can copy a build from one of the A/B/C mod slottings and paste it into another one. So like, if I wanted to have the same mods as in A's load out, but only wanted to change one mod to have for my B load out, then just click a button that copies the load out, you select which one to paste it to, then it takes you there and you can change out the one mod you wanted to do differently.
  • I would like more load out slots for weapons, and I have an idea for this. The load out slots are locked to a weapon, so if there's a weapon someone wants to spend the plat on, it would be something like five plat to unlock load out slot D for example. This way if someone wanted to have three general purpose load outs for fighting corpus, grineer and infested. But with the new fourth one they can do something like a survival load out, eidolon load out, kuva load out, so on and so further. You could maybe charge as high as even ten plat if you wanted to, and it would be something like inventory slots but instead of allowing more weapons, it allows players to have more customization and saves that customization for players so that they don't have to do something like me and take screen shots of the load outs so I don't forget how that one load out I don't use as often was done.
Edited by ml1201

5 minutes ago, ml1201 said:

my clan there's usually only a certain number of people on at a time for health reasons. So at times there will be like five of us on, and for reasons that include mental health certain people doesn't like separating into to smaller groups, so then it ends up one person in a squad by themselves. (and this actually gets to be very depressing when its like that for over a year and you can't play with your friends because of it...no saying its DE's fault, but when people have anxieties and such it can be hard for them to handle certain things. ^^; )

Can you elaborate on this, what health reasons?

And why not play with pub groups or split up into 3 and 2 person groups instead?

@Equinox2169

Some of these people have social anxiety issues and are only comfortable with certain individuals, and at times some of them will refuse to talk in our voice chat for the clan discord because they get so bad with it. And for the small time window of playing is because the clan leader (who is the one usually others play with) is disabled and has crippling pain throughout their entire body and medication doesn't always help, so at times I'll miss when they are on, and when they are on they are usually playing with the members who have these anxiety issues. For the most part I'm fine playing by myself, but it kind of frustrates the clan leader that we can't just do bigger squads so that those with those issues don't have to be pushed out of the squad. There is one who even went as far as to completely leave me hanging when they were told to play with me instead of the clan leader because of anxiety issues, this one I believe might have to do with separation anxiety because they are also partners. But almost our entire clan has some kind of issues for each person, most of them only being able to actually enjoy playing the game when playing with the clan leader or else their anxiety makes it very stressful. So as an example, when doing a defense mission, if its just clan members we could go 10 missions to 20 with no problems, but when we try doing it as pub groups they can only go to 3 or 4 missions like that at most because they are getting stressed out and at times their anxiety flares up.

@GnarlsDarkley

I have done ghouls, but why do we have to wait for ghouls to pop up to do these kinds of missions? That's just silly considering it can be done without ghouls in other locations on Earth, but doing it on the plains would be different because we would be assaulted by the dygons and drop ships the grineer send, which would add variety.

20 hours ago, ml1201 said:

I don't know how others feel about the archwing in the plains, but for me I find it very annoying and confusing
with one the the left and right keys doesn't do strafing like for everything else

You have two flight modes for Plains Archwing, one allows you to strafe and the other allows you to see your lunch again.

Sprinting switches between the two.

The underwater idea might not be too good, because I've not seen anyone say they like sharkwing. At least there are some archwing-lovers like me but sharkwing, that's just the slow cramped muddy version. I guess someone might like it but considering how many people dislike archwing, I really doubt there are many.

• 3 weeks later...

The cramped part is because of where its located, if it was on the plains the Grineer bases don't take up most of the area, so there will be room to move around. And yes, underwater archwing is muddy with the movements, but I personally prefer that to the floaty movements of the archwing currently because for some reason there aren't thrusters on them to compensate for the vast amount of drifting that they do.

So I added a couple more suggestions to my first post so its easy to find, but this was something I was thinking about the other day when I was trying to make a load out for hunting Eidolons solo (I can safely break 3 parts on the normal one solo using a sniper riffle without completely dying and losing everything) and I was finding it really annoying have to change around load outs for things so much.