Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORE GUIDANCE?

(XBOX)Valhallan Son

I've been playing Warframe for a few weeks now pretty consistently, I've hit Mastery rank 6 and played a ton of game types. I am really enjoying it.

My only issue with it so far is that it's based so heavily on researching and asking questions outside of the game to figure out what to do. I've spent so much time trying to figure out how to unlock stuff in the game only to find myself going onto Google to see how other people have unlocked ship segments and materials. 

I still love the game, but I wish there was a little more guidance or optional tutorials on how to get specific items. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Yeah the tutorials suck and it barely teaches you anything but imo the community is the tutorial. They dont need guides because you can just ask. If you ask a question in region 9 times out of 10 you'll get an answer that's better than what you'd get in a tutorial. That's also the beauty of things like clans, communities and alliances. People can always point you in the right direction then you can work through the game yourself. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Valhallan Son said:

I've been playing Warframe for a few weeks now pretty consistently, I've hit Mastery rank 6 and played a ton of game types. I am really enjoying it.

My only issue with it so far is that it's based so heavily on researching and asking questions outside of the game to figure out what to do. I've spent so much time trying to figure out how to unlock stuff in the game only to find myself going onto Google to see how other people have unlocked ship segments and materials. 

I still love the game, but I wish there was a little more guidance or optional tutorials on how to get specific items. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

when i am online ask me and i will answer all yr questions

IMO, they need more quests and dialog that cover some of the core aspects of the game. they still have not properly introduced Orokin Catalysts, Orokin Reactors, Forma, lenses, and they only briefly mentioned Exilus adapters.

either create quests that feature these items or present dialog when the player obtains one of these items.

each boss needs their own respected quests too, which is why i believe most old events need to be brought back as side-quests, such as the Cicero crisis which introduces vey hek.