applying Eidolon lens to my Zaw crashed Warframe

Kebast

I attempted to put a Vazarin Eidolon lens in my Stefan Zaw and Warframe crashed. Not only that, it crashed my wifi adaptor. Now, when I try to launch Warframe, I just get a flashing black screen and have to force quit the app. Any help?

2 hours ago, Kebast said:

I had to verify and optimize cache before the game would work again

Sounds like a coincidence between you putting a lens on your weapon and your wifi stick crashing. I'd honestly check your computers drive integrity if this is how you fixed your client, as it sounds to me either Warframe had a bit of a fart or your disk drive needs some TLC.

3 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Sounds like a coincidence between you putting a lens on your weapon and your wifi stick crashing. I'd honestly check your computers drive integrity if this is how you fixed your client, as it sounds to me either Warframe had a bit of a fart or your disk drive needs some TLC.

It's a 3 month old laptop with a SSD, doubt that's the case

11 minutes ago, Kebast said:

It's a 3 month old laptop with a SSD, doubt that's the case

Technology can be very fragile, It doesn't matter if your laptop is only a day old there can be faults with it. Without specific details it could literally be anything from: A faulty SSD drive to it was just a warframe folder directory mishap. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's working perfectly. Hence the suggestion as a 'just in-case' check that everything is ticking correctly.

10 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Technology can be very fragile, It doesn't matter if your laptop is only a day old there can be faults with it. Without specific details it could literally be anything from: A faulty SSD drive to it was just a warframe folder directory mishap. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's working perfectly. Hence the suggestion as a 'just in-case' check that everything is ticking correctly.

Diagnostic says it's working fine with zero errors