Jump to content

applying Eidolon lens to my Zaw crashed Warframe


Kebast
 Share

Recommended Posts

I attempted to put a Vazarin Eidolon lens in my Stefan Zaw and Warframe crashed. Not only that, it crashed my wifi adaptor. Now, when I try to launch Warframe, I just get a flashing black screen and have to force quit the app. Any help?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kebast said:

I had to verify and optimize cache before the game would work again

Sounds like a coincidence between you putting a lens on your weapon and your wifi stick crashing. I'd honestly check your computers drive integrity if this is how you fixed your client, as it sounds to me either Warframe had a bit of a fart or your disk drive needs some TLC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Sounds like a coincidence between you putting a lens on your weapon and your wifi stick crashing. I'd honestly check your computers drive integrity if this is how you fixed your client, as it sounds to me either Warframe had a bit of a fart or your disk drive needs some TLC.

It's a 3 month old laptop with a SSD, doubt that's the case

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kebast said:

It's a 3 month old laptop with a SSD, doubt that's the case

Technology can be very fragile, It doesn't matter if your laptop is only a day old there can be faults with it. Without specific details it could literally be anything from: A faulty SSD drive to it was just a warframe folder directory mishap. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's working perfectly. Hence the suggestion as a 'just in-case' check that everything is ticking correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Technology can be very fragile, It doesn't matter if your laptop is only a day old there can be faults with it. Without specific details it could literally be anything from: A faulty SSD drive to it was just a warframe folder directory mishap. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's working perfectly. Hence the suggestion as a 'just in-case' check that everything is ticking correctly.

Diagnostic says it's working fine with zero errors

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...