Has anyone wondered why vanari isin't a separate entity?

(PSN)Madmaxgaming130

Question

Now, I know what you all are gonna say "but assassin, that's part of khora's warframe gimmick, why are you still here being the bane of everyone existence on these forums!". Well khora is good, but vanari is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a video game (over exaggeration). I have never seen a kavat go "slashy slashy mofo" while moving at mach 5 speed!

So I think we should make her a separate blueprint. A really, REALLY, hard to get separate blueprint

I posted this in the wrong thread again didn't I?

Edited by (PS4)the_assassin104

6 answers to this question

There's many many things that DE could have done to make this make sense. 

Here was one way:

You do a quest that allows you to either summon venari (like a whistle of some sort) or gives a specter blueprint for venari, which only activated on poe. 

Then venari would be a specter companion and if it gained enough affinity / reached some milestone, it would take you to a place which would have a chance to uncover a khora part. 

This way you could have still had fun in poe (oxymoron I know) and have a passive quest ongoing depending on the cats mood and how much it likes you, it would also reward you like all real cats (have had so many dead mice and birds gifted to me, I am blessed) 

(to make it believable the cat call, hehe, should have an RNG to actually summon it, cause no cat comes when called unless there's food) 

And once khora is built you could summon venari anywhere, but you will not get any control or benefits like khora does. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

On 2018-10-15 at 2:23 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

There's many many things that DE could have done to make this make sense. 

Here was one way:

You do a quest that allows you to either summon venari (like a whistle of some sort) or gives a specter blueprint for venari, which only activated on poe. 

Then venari would be a specter companion and if it gained enough affinity / reached some milestone, it would take you to a place which would have a chance to uncover a khora part. 

This way you could have still had fun in poe (oxymoron I know) and have a passive quest ongoing depending on the cats mood and how much it likes you, it would also reward you like all real cats (have had so many dead mice and birds gifted to me, I am blessed) 

(to make it believable the cat call, hehe, should have an RNG to actually summon it, cause no cat comes when called unless there's food) 

And once khora is built you could summon venari anywhere, but you will not get any control or benefits like khora does. 

BOOK IT DE

wait, this isn't wrestling, wrong franchise