Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs in Warframe and sparring osprey is OP

IgnatiuSgaming

- Sparring Osprey is too strong especially level 100 Sparring Osprey need to nerf.Maybe grenade range or damage output

Ceres Kuva Siphon is such of pain to look for Siphon,it's spawns in same place and not like other planet siphon who has around 4 places different spawn points,please add more spawn points for kuva Siphon

AFK Player,good to know if you are afk around 2-3minutes you didn't get any experience but it's doesn't enough to punish this type guy,maybe afk around 5 minutes get kicked from mission would be awesome or he doesn't got reward (for sortie)

Plains of Eidolon bugs still not fixed till now like Vomvalyst spawns underground and heal eidolon (but it's rarely)

Add Meme chat :v its would be awesome when you are out of mission and need some funny chat hehe :v

thanks for reading guys,maybe you can add more suggestion or fix my English?

hockey puck floaters? those are sapping osprey and they do i wanna say 300 damage a pulse in this big blue circle you can destroy at any time of it being deployed so it doesnt murder  you since their health doesn't scale up 

personally prefer kuva fortress 

got a method of moving them? get them killed or lure enemies to them and then possibly report them for AFK 

ive encountered that bug the offending tiki mask tends to die when they are under the ground a shwaak prism can hit them from my experience

region chat that is all 

18 minutes ago, seprent said:

hockey puck floaters? those are sapping osprey and they do i wanna say 300 damage a pulse in this big blue circle you can destroy at any time of it being deployed so it doesnt murder  you since their health doesn't scale up 

personally prefer kuva fortress 

got a method of moving them? get them killed or lure enemies to them and then possibly report them for AFK 

ive encountered that bug the offending tiki mask tends to die when they are under the ground a shwaak prism can hit them from my experience

region chat that is all 

Ty for answering

Just now, (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs said:

A meme chat?....Oh God.....

Jim-Carrey-Freaks-Out-In-Liar-Liar-Gif-I

Yeah because you can't telling joke in region chat if you do it you got suspension without any reason,maybe Meme chat ( Joke chat or Funny Chat or something like that) will be correct answer since this Warframe has almost ten thousand meme around the world

And now I got suspend 3 times because telling a joke

"Unacceptable" -Vay Hek

4 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

Yeah because you can't telling joke in region chat if you do it you got suspension without any reason,maybe Meme chat ( Joke chat or Funny Chat or something like that) will be correct answer since this Warframe has almost ten thousand meme around the world

And now I got suspend 3 times because telling a joke

"Unacceptable" -Vay Hek

Well I’m sure it depends on the joke lol, were any of them dirty???

Edited by (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs

- Server Problem,Random Host Migrations,Strict NAT not detected,etc.Maybe this problem is already fix long time ago but some people already try many way to fix this but it's not fixed till now.Maybe I suggest Digital Extremes make video about how to fix bugs or some thread with good word (I mean easier to be understand)

- When you are not ready for new content better not releasing earlier,like Plains of Eidolon does who has many bugs (some of them already fix and some of them not fix till now) and I will suggest to better make this game more smooth to play ( some suggestion )

Sappling ospreys are a bit broken indeed, their range seems to affect you much further than they should. More than once i had my sentinel instantly destroyed by a sappling that was on the ground like 10ft below me that i couldn't even see.

Nonetheless i believe this thread should go in feedback not general discussion

6 hours ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

Sparring Osprey

had an image in my head of an osprey with buff hands flying around punching Tenno for a second there, thanks for that. they are quite powerful, but only in numbers where they can make the blue carpet of death. they are fairly easy to dispatch with many weapons.

I agree with the Ceres Siphons, the rooms for them kinda suck. far too small and give you a tiny window to get the Kuva. used to be even worse before we had amps and you had to dash through the Kuva. personally i wait until the fortress is near a Corpus Planet, as the rooms are much bigger and more forgiving, and the Kuva Grineer that spawn will be occupied fighting the Corpus, taking away some of their agro. Kuva Survival is a good alternative now as well.

AFK is a problem, but DE aren't going to add a solution due to the exploitative nature of kick systems, and anything less is easily circumvented by hardcore leechers anyway.

bad Vom spawns happen from time to time, I've had the underground one before, Klebrik Scaffold is a good deterrent as it will lock on and kill things even behind solid objects. 

meme chat is probably not gonna happen, and if you keep getting suspended from chat, the maybe stop telling your "jokes"? I use quotes there because idk what constitutes a joke for you, but if it can be considered meme spam or offensive it's probably gonna trigger the kickbot. you gotta conduct yourself better. (he says with multiple warning points.)

6 hours ago, Learicorn said:

Sappling ospreys are a bit broken indeed, their range seems to affect you much further than they should. More than once i had my sentinel instantly destroyed by a sappling that was on the ground like 10ft below me that i couldn't even see.

Nonetheless i believe this thread should go in feedback not general discussion

oh there is feedback section,sorry didn't see but its must better i put in general discussion for everyone can see this threads,

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

had an image in my head of an osprey with buff hands flying around punching Tenno for a second there, thanks for that. they are quite powerful, but only in numbers where they can make the blue carpet of death. they are fairly easy to dispatch with many weapons.

I agree with the Ceres Siphons, the rooms for them kinda suck. far too small and give you a tiny window to get the Kuva. used to be even worse before we had amps and you had to dash through the Kuva. personally i wait until the fortress is near a Corpus Planet, as the rooms are much bigger and more forgiving, and the Kuva Grineer that spawn will be occupied fighting the Corpus, taking away some of their agro. Kuva Survival is a good alternative now as well.

AFK is a problem, but DE aren't going to add a solution due to the exploitative nature of kick systems, and anything less is easily circumvented by hardcore leechers anyway.

bad Vom spawns happen from time to time, I've had the underground one before, Klebrik Scaffold is a good deterrent as it will lock on and kill things even behind solid objects. 

meme chat is probably not gonna happen, and if you keep getting suspended from chat, the maybe stop telling your "jokes"? I use quotes there because idk what constitutes a joke for you, but if it can be considered meme spam or offensive it's probably gonna trigger the kickbot. you gotta conduct yourself better. (he says with multiple warning points.)

Yeah good statements but we need some place to give our joke freely without worrying about something bad word or "bad" word (i mean DE said its bad but me said its not bad) yeah got suspend 3 times make me never touch region chat again especially when new prime access and new update incoming

well thanks for reply,i hope DE read this and make big step ahead 😄

Very constructive feedback, I take that you practice the religion of Nerf everything else rather than buff yourself?

The ceres spawns are kinda buggy but it introduces strategy to find it, I won't question your intelligence and insult you by giving you an answer to finding it.

You really hate afks? Yeah they take up a spot so I can agree with the dead weight aspect. Approved!

Eidolon hunting, of ALL the bugs you could talk about, this is the one you chose? How about having 5 lures fully powered, but still kills rather than cap? At least overwhelming damage solves the healing problem; nothing solves the captures not counting problem.

Meme chat? Is this not it right here? We already have a meme chat, it's called Warframe Forums!

It's not the Osprey themselves it's the stupid AoE electric mine they deploy and at lvl 100+ they go from "wow I should try to avoid these" to "Whelp that oneshot me before I even noticed it" 

I think the most irritating part is that you can't even destroy them before they have started to discharge. So if it's deployed some in your way you essentially have to sit and wait for them to enter a state where they can even be damaged. 

Edited by Oreades