Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Framedex not working - Looking for Fincken

(XBOX)Enigmatic LFC

Had been using this site by @fincken as has a lot of other people.

Sadly, it stopped working a couple of days back and it seems to be as a result of coding changes made within the page as the site is failing in a browser with errors:

"Origin http://framedex.net is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin"

"Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: Origin http://framedex.net is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin"

anonymous.function

promiseReactionJob

I cannot find any way to contact @fincken. Have tried a DM here but no response so hoping a forum post may help as someone may know how to contact or may be helping maintain the page

Hi, yeah I didn't notice myself until today. The site has just been left running as I haven't really played the game in a while.

I have my backend running on an ec2 on aws which seems to be causing the issue as I can't connect to it myself atm. I'll see what I can do to fix it as soon as possible.

I've also lost access to my reddit account, so I'm unfortunately unavailable there atm 😞 

Yeah, I am a great fan of the site as well, @fincken!

I sent you a message on reddit a while ago, but as you lost access you probably never saw it. There are a few bugs in the current dataset:

* Phantasma has been added to the secondary category, but it is a primary weapon.
* ACHWING PRIMARIES should be ARCHWING PRIMARIES
* Prisma Twin Gremlins and Zylok are missing from the secondary category.

Maybe you can put whatever data structure is behind the site on GitHub, so people could submit pull requests with updates or bugfixes 🙂 I understand that the site is a lower priority for you if you haven't played yourself in a while, but it really is a great resource for the community that I would like to see active for a long time to come.

Edited by Druidika

Came to check if I was the only one experiencing this. Glad to see you're actively working on it. Thanks for the site as it's a massive time saver compared to text tracking.

Edited by oGkspAz
context correction

@fincken I've sent the changes mentioned above via a Reddit PM, and I've also highly recommended you add a "Buy me a beer option" for added support of the website.

I've been using it so much it's practically part of the game for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Help us help you by pitching in!

As also mentioned, If you add it to Github maybe people in the community can also help with the technical side of things.

It's up and running again! I'll add the new weapons and stuff today, and change the few things that were wrongly added. I will look at adding a method of contributing as well, as it's starting to get somewhat pricey, and I truly appreciate that you all want to 🙂

I'll add a contact e-mail as well, so I can be notified as soon as possible if I'm not paying attention.

I have to look into making the backend open, as it will also open up all the user urls for everyone, and make tampering with eachothers framedex easy.

Apart from that, add me ingame as well. Having more people to play with is never wrong 😄

Edited by fincken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@fincken  Couldn't work out why framedex's numbers didn't match mine, just FYI

• Modular Moas are worth 3000 not 6000
  • K-Drives are worth 3000 not 6000
  • The Paracesis Melee weapon tops out at 4000 mastery not 3000

Max Mastery as of 24.1.2.1 is 1762627 (For GrandMaster Founders)

Edited by SilentMobius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey there @fincken!

I've been using your site for years now, and just noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while. Are there any plans to keep bring it up to date?

It's an awesome tool, and there is simply nothing similar to it with it's elegant simplicity.🙂