Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Lighting FIXED

Brimstone

Hey people of Warframe!

I'll get straight to the point, is it just me or did DE change some lighting things very recently? I mean, in the last few days my orbiter looks darker than usual, and I didn't change anything in it. My decor has less of that glow to it, especially the ore decorations.  Also my clan dojo usually has this thick red foggy ambiance to it, but recently it seems different, and way less foggy.

Needless to say I haven't changed any settings recently, haven't changed a monitor or anything like that.

So did anyone else notice any of these things, or is it just me?

Edited by Brimstone

2 hours ago, Brimstone said:

Hey people of Warframe!

I'll get straight to the point, is it just me or did DE change some lighting things very recently? I mean, in the last few days my orbiter looks darker than usual, and I didn't change anything in it. My decor has less of that glow to it, especially the ore decorations.  Also my clan dojo usually has this thick red foggy ambiance to it, but recently it seems different, and way less foggy.

Needless to say I haven't changed any settings recently, haven't changed a monitor or anything like that.

So did anyone else notice any of these things, or is it just me?

Did your game crashed in between ? Sometimes crash resets customs videos settings, might wanna take a look, specially the Color Correction option.

On 2018-10-11 at 5:55 PM, 541K4T said:

Did your game crashed in between ? Sometimes crash resets customs videos settings, might wanna take a look, specially the Color Correction option.

Hey thanks to you i figured it out!

I looked at the settings and "Color correction" was disabled for some reason. I tried enabling it and the game looks alive again. Without it, the game looks gloomy, dark and lifeless.

Edited by Brimstone