Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else wants to see an Alliance against the Sentients in the New War?

Tenno asking to join the Sentients just because the Orokin were evil is like black soldiers in WW2 asking to team up with the Germans just because the Tuskegee syphilis experiments were a thing. Maybe wait until extraterrestrial aliens invade (in this metaphor, the Man in the Wall)

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

*our tenno is about to die from a sentient, then suddenly flames appear and burn the sentient away*

"NO ONE. KILLS TENNO SKOOM, BUT GRINEER!" 

I can picture ruk and a tenno making a corny duo like in those typical movies where 2 unlikely people are forced to be allies and by the end of the movies saves each other with a cheesy ass line like "only i am allowed to kill you." and end up as friends with a tease for a sequel that never happens.

Also also, neffy and tyl forced to work together? The banter would be priceless.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I can picture ruk and a tenno making a corny duo like in those typical movies where 2 unlikely people are forced to be allies and by the end of the movies saves each other with a cheesy ass line like "only i am allowed to kill you." and end up as friends with a tease for a sequel that never happens.

Also also, neffy and tyl forced to work together? The banter would be priceless.

NOOOO it should be Tyl Regor and something like: If I have to save your thin tin skulls one more time...