Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #222: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

0e2fe2dbcecea4c574ebf59bc62f6a93.jpg

Join Rebecca and Megan for Mainline Madness! Pending the release of Update 23.10, they’ll either be playing the Update content on the Public Build or showing you a sneak peek of Mainline on the Dev Build!

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art and a Sniper themed Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, October 11th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

@[DE]Megan

I haven't gotten anything from any of the Twitch Stream Drops yet & I've followed the intstructions & have done everything I could think of.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to get the other twtich drops retroactively too?

4 minutes ago, SafeRoom said:

In all likelihood, you have probably done all you can.

These drops are buggy as hell. Got all of the Sacrifice drops and then all of a sudden poof - last four drops haven't worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

No one wants to say it because they don't want to jinx it... But I doubt it's PC. Just seems like too much potential for a forum freak out to tie that to a twitch drop.

Idk about you but I'd love to watch the forums explode if it was P.C. for the twitch drop. I'm also a bit crazy so there's that 😄

I have my twitch account linked will the items that will be dropped will we receive it by a invatory drop or will it go from our mail because I would like to have new prime stuff and is a defiant will will get them the one that have link our accounts because I have to mobile app but will that matter since I have Warframe and twitch together on my phone 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Idk about you but I'd love to watch the forums explode if it was P.C. for the twitch drop. I'm also a bit crazy so there's that 😄

Some men just want to watch the chat burn

Also, any idea if the mainline update will be on consoles this week? I'm on vacation but i don't want to get my 100 day login reward before the update and I'm already on day 98

21 minutes ago, (XB1)xBlueAnubisx said:

Also, any idea if the mainline update will be on consoles this week? I'm on vacation but i don't want to get my 100 day login reward before the update and I'm already on day 98

Probably not. It looks like they're coming down to the wire for the PC update. That means that the console updates won't have time to go through validation before Sony/MS lets them be pushed out to consoles.

Archived