Question

So i recently reached mastery rank 5 and i probably need a better loadout, what weapons do you recommend?

Current Profile:

Rhino And Excabilur Max

Hek Max

Furis Max

Galatine Max

Taxon Max

Artax Max

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Both frames are viable for later content. It all depends on your playstyle & preference. Out of the two, I'd personally go with Rhino, as he provides more survivability & can withstand a lot of incoming damage. 

As for the weapons, Hek is one of the best weapons you can get your hands on in the early stages of the game. Galatine is pretty good as well. Furis can be incredibly useful, provided you have the life steal augment from New Loka, as you can heal yourself to max hp in just a couple of shots! There are a ton of different weapons in the game and each one has its perks and flaws. Try everything out for yourself and decide what you like and dislike.

Sentinel wise, Taxon is pretty useful as it can proc Cold on enemies, giving you more time to react to their attacks and prepare your next shot.

my MR5 alt runs

Ignis
Cassowar (sometimes orvius)
Nukor, Despair (or an event/login secondary like viper wraith/dex furis/azima)

Edited by Methanoid

Umm try going for the atterax and investing time to getting the mods for it to have a good build, 1 of the best melee in the game when modded correctly and you will be able to fly through missions with ease, secondary i would reccomend the sonicor, and for your primary i would keep the hek and get better mods for it i used the hek up intill mr 10, its a really good shotgun that can get you through missions, but most weapons are good if you have the right mods to support it, try finding some vides on youtube on early game weapons that could help alot.

1 more rank and you can get a basic Rubico. How good can things be...

But yeah, take the advice of those above me and farm endo for your mods. Mods make the gun, not the other way around.

That gear is already pretty good for your MR level.

If it's not working, it's because you're not modding it right.

I'd recommend getting the Hek syndicate module ( forgot the name sorry ) if you haven't already.