Ultimate VOLT alt helmet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More seriously, don't feel offended but what you show us is really bad quality
It doesn't means you're bad at doing 3D stuff but just that you still a begineer, need to learn how the tools works and have some practice before achieving a good result.

Additionnaly to understanding the tools, you need to analyse and reproduce the warframe style in order to get something fitting the game.

As everything in life, you learn with practice, if you have enough motivation, just practice until you get results and don't be discouraged by a few bad comments.

1st i have nothing against sculptris which is what you seem to be using , but i should point out blender is another free tool you can use to develop tennogen

problem is it looks like you just drew some lines and extra nodes onto a default shape, and dont have it referenced to the body in size angle or anything ?

here is an example of what i mean , this was a test polypaint in 3dcoat , this was a volt kabuto i have been working on for some time 

Spoiler

DDdFQUlVwAEW52x.jpg:large

Well to be honest i'm quite hubristic too. It took me years to learn the software and still have yet to learn Marmoset. Good on you for picking up software and giving it a shot!

Traditional art practice is essential too. Drawing a box is one of the best ways to improve, also figure drawing is excellent. Hitsu San is one of the best tennogen artists, i believe because of his previous experience as a concept artist (and how much time he spends on his work, blows my mind) I found this the other day:

Also, here is a link to Hitsu's channel which may be helpful to you: https://www.youtube.com/user/HitsuSanDesign/videos

Edited by SpiralViper