Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Lotus kubrows

Xianyu

First up is mettalica:

UwOVO7J.jpg

Kinda hard to see but she is a bulky lotus. Asking 250 plat for her.

FZQRMq9.jpg

HoNw5M9.jpg

Blueberry and Fido are both very regular athletic lotus. Only asking 100 plat each for them.

BfSyJNG.jpg

Lucky is a very gorgeous lotus kubrow with rare purple colour, so asking 150 for him.

And bonus round:

ABjWPxp.jpg

Sahara is nothing too special but she is a gold-primary kubrow with striped pattern, which makes her colouration very vibrant! Asking 75 for her, if you want to have the prettiest kubrow in the pack and don't really care about the trend of 'must be bulky lotus'. Sahara has found a home!

I can be found here or in-game under the same name. Viewing is available on my orbiter! I also have athletic merle kubrows if that interests you, but I'm trying to get them bulky before selling, so they're not listed here. Just ask if you wanna see them 🙂

Edited by Xianyu
Updating
5 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

Her secondary is a 'rare' colour but not any of those that are sought after. Asking 250 plat for her.

-I don't see any rare colour here.... is it supposed to be shadow grey? it doesn't look like it...

I've no idea but I've got all the purchaseable colours but hers doesn't show up at all. I assumed that any of the 'rare' colours are colours that you can't purchase?

Oop I'm an idiot. It's most likely mercury brown which isn't in the list of fur colours you can purchase. I thought 'rare' just referred to those few colours you couldn't get through gene-masking. Derp.

1iDpCjD.jpg

There's a closer shot of her face.

3 minutes ago, Xianyu said:

I've no idea but I've got all the purchaseable colours but hers doesn't show up at all. I assumed that any of the 'rare' colours are colours that you can't purchase?

Oop I'm an idiot. It's most likely mercury brown which isn't in the list of fur colours you can purchase. I thought 'rare' just referred to those few colours you couldn't get through gene-masking. Derp.

1iDpCjD.jpg

There's a closer shot of her face.

nahh some of the common colours you cant get in the market but they still have a good % of randomly occurring. 

persentagechart.png

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

nahh some of the common colours you cant get in the market but they still have a good % of randomly occurring. 

persentagechart.png

All this needs is a chart showing how likely traits are to be passed on when breeding! Because bulky has about a 10% pass-on chance in my experience 😠

1 minute ago, Xianyu said:

All this needs is a chart showing how likely traits are to be passed on when breeding! Because bulky has about a 10% pass-on chance in my experience 😠

when mixing prints its a simple 50/50 as to what colours/pattern/build/breed will pass on. 

there is a 2% chance that a colour or pattern will fully change when mixing (which is believed to be a rare bug )