Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a Bug but for some reason can't select "XB1 Bug Report"

(XBOX)D0M Bombadil

Tried to put this under bug reporting but for some reason I can only report PC bugs and not Xb1 bugs (convenient).

I just ran a bounty on cetus (trying to get Augur secrets....again). Had to plug the datamass into the terminal to unlock the vault, right? Blasted this dude in the face and he didn't die but had a sliver of health left. Eidolon Vomvalyst came up and ended the dude for me (how nice) and the datamass dropped from this guy. Then it disappeared. Lotus said "they've dropped the datamass, grab it." Then "Good, now insert this datamass into the console" ...never picked up the datamass. It just disappeared into thin air and the objective was flashing rapidly between "Grab the datamass" (maybe) and "Insert the datamass into the console" 

Needless to say I never found the datamass and, once again, left the cetus bounty without an Augur secrets and slightly more disgruntled than I have been the last 2 weeks of completing bounties and not getting a gold drop.

And me being the pessimist that I am, I would bet money this would be the bounty I'd finally get this stupid mod I've wasted so much time trying to get.

P.S. Your RNG rates are so awful they make me want to cut kittens with rusty cardboard knives.

Xbox one X, happened at about 10am EST

Will DE see this forum and resolve the issue? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

Sincerely, 

One salty MF