Ladies and gentlemen. The scientists at Lennieplop60 laboratories have used the power of sodium chloride to determine what the drop tables for the new arbitration game mode are gonna be.        Here you go: Rotation A: 2 Endo - 75% chance [Ammo Drum] 24.77% drop chance [Power Donation] 0.23% drop chance Rotation B: 200 credits - 80% drop chance [Primed disappointment] 18.65% drop chance [Sharpshooter] 0.35% drop chance [Cautious shot] 1% d